3DServisas Product News

He means it is expensive, it costs an arm and a leg is the expression

3 Likes

Wow

2 Likes

I know, Right!!!??

2 Likes

I don’t use drugs, just wine on occasion. SMH losing my sense of humor.

2 Likes

For all custom orders that are not options in the store you can always contact 3DS through the store. Usually gets back quickly. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please discuss and ask questions here

5 Likes

Truck Riser ±3º/5°/7°/10° 3D Print model STL file

A 3D printable riser model for truck risers that work in + and - 3º/5º/7º/10º

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/fatboy-trucks/products/truck-riser-3º-5-7-10-3d-print-model-stl-file

All Questions and Discussions In this topic please!

8 Likes

Sweet, thank you for these!

7 Likes

My Finality Drive came yesterday. Are these T10 Torx bits? That’s the one bit I don’t currently have, lol. I hope so, ordered a couple last night. What a beautiful kit this is. I love the 10mm lug nuts. Can’t wait to ride it. Much building.

4 Likes

Brand new Polyurethane barrels for the Finality Hangers are now available in the store:

7 Likes

Just saw these up, is the price for a set of 4 or just 1? Also how do the different Shores compare to the Trampa Barrels?

1 Like

Price of one barrel. The final is assembled with A70 barrels. The A70 is heavier than the A65. The Trampa uses the A70.

1 Like

Perfect, thanks! Been looking for something lighter than stock. Order incoming :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

The A60 will appear later . :smiley:

4 Likes

Official gear drive motor separation tool :smiley:

17 Likes

I need this.

2 Likes

I’ll take one

1 Like

Totally looked for this in the tools section of the shop.
Found it in the spare parts section. Just an FYI for those peeps that might have not found it.

Compact Uni-Box
For Unity, Trampa VESC Mark 6, VESC HD60, Spintend (Ubox) , Stormcore speed controller.

5 Likes

New version of ECO gear drive is available now!

4 Likes