3D printables for esk8

Yeah that doesn’t look right, it’s not supposed to be big enough to ride :joy:. Might be able to get it over to you tonight (I am GMT) depends when I get home.

3 Likes

No rush buddy, i appreciate it. To be honest, all i really need is a solid few photos so i can model it myself, and using scale get the other dimensions.

1 Like

Try the mm to in conversion factor to scale it down. I am prone to making this mistake lol.

I.e. Scale it to 3.94 percent and see if it’s perfect.

2 Likes

@Zach Pulled from amazon. you can calibrate the image in f360 if you insert it as a canvas.

2 Likes

Thanks guys! Gonna try both and see what works best!

1 Like

Does anyone have a model of a kegel pulley adapter? A step or other editable file would be preferable.

Those are readily available on thingiverse

1 Like

The problem with thingiverse is that the usual file people upload are STL’s which are a pain in the ass to work with.

1 Like

I have never had that problem lol. I have a set of kegel pulleys from thingiverse. Saved files, imported to cura, repositioned print, saved and printed. No hassle.

What are you trying to change?

I want to copy the pattern into fusion for a separate project. I measured off of my wheels so I think I’m good for now.

Oh stls are a pain to work with lol. Do you use tinkercad? Ive found it’s open stls back up for modding.

1 Like

I have a model that shoukd work for you

1 Like

@gustavthemighty

Great thanks!

1 Like

I got you man :slight_smile: i have these in my collection :smile:

Female : https://a360.co/2IZdATp
Male : https://a360.co/2JgqqM7

23 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is great. We should compile a list of step files for esk8. Would save builders a ton of time

1 Like

Ooh that’s sexy. What’s wrong with me, I’m getting aroused by renders of electrical connectors…

1 Like

Anybody ever try 3d printing and using tail bones?

3 Likes

Yes, and so far it’s holding up quite well!

3 Likes