3D printables for esk8

nice small looking cruiser !! I like that !! Love this shape.
It that some cheap hub kit ? (less than 90€ we could find on AliX ? just wonder how it feels ^^)

Edit : oops sorry for the offtopic :grimacing:

1 Like

(currently looking through this thread)

Does somebody have an STL file for a Torqueboards 218mm trucks Motor mount clamp?

The standard Caliber clamp didn’t fit.

Kept forgetting to add this here but got reminded by @Skunk recently after asking for it. This is my Meilan X5 bike tail light mount.

Remix of @ducktaperules

7 Likes

How do you use the remote control for this light ? So can you tell me what box you’re using? Looks really cool. Is that box for a unity ?

1 Like

@Lee_Wright Can you please post the file for this channel extender for the holy pro deck ?

4 Likes

I was thinking about using it but it’s just not perfect, so unjust don’t use it and just leave the light on.

The box I have my unity in is a Zest ST, got it from amazon.

Here’s more photos: First Build! | Orange is for Safety! | Trampa | Street-Wing | Unity | Flipsky | 12s8p 30Q | GridVision

1 Like

Has anyone tried these?

I want to play around with angles and heights before commiting to buying angled baseplates.

1 Like

Sure thing bro

6 Likes

Awesome. I’m going to remove the battery box from the board. Mount the vescs in the back with your enclosure and just use this channel cover to plug in my backpack battery pack.
Hope to catch a lotta air with this super light setup.

3 Likes

Probably for a separate thread but how are these holding up?

4 Likes

I made a bracket for this light from aliexpress to fit surfrodz.

£1.46 16%OFF | Bicycle Cycling Lights Taillights LED Laser Safety Warning Waterproof Bicycle Lights Cool Bicycle Tail Bicycle Accessories Light
https://a.aliexpress.com/42spojpm7

4 Likes

It looks like it would break off on the first ride. Not the print, but the way it’s cantivered out. Is it holding up?

The light is not heavy, the print is 80% infill and its screwed to the deck, solid as…

1 Like

VESCs are not as resilient against voltage spikes as motors. You will definitely want to add capacitors on the deck to compensate for wire length.

2 Likes

I have that light, well with a different light pattern, sitting on my desk while I think about how to mount. Post the stl plz!

I have this one

Wow I paid $1.59 lol. I just noticed, the LED button turns on the laser, and the LASER button controls the LEDs.

Sure thing, here you are :slight_smile:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4078007

I’d be interested to know if it fits your light ok, it looks like it will.

2 Likes

What do you mean? I thought the vesc already had capacitors :thinking:

1 Like

Are those battery side or motor side?

What are you referring to? The battery connects to the vesc and that connects to the motors. I’d be moving the vescs closer to the motors actually.