3D printables for esk8

Thanks for the tip! Could you share the link/file @Andy87 or @Saturn_Corp ?

1 Like

Send me your email via pm.
I can send you the stl files

3 Likes

Not directly related to esk8 but Im printing this right now

8 Likes

Nice! I’ve spent a decent chunk of time looking for a nice case.

I did a ryobi battery mod, I’ll post photos later. You can actually buy the battery contact part oem for cheap.

2 Likes

This case is good because it doesn’t require any bolts or hinges

1 Like

8 Likes

Does anyone have the MR60 modeled? Atleast the male side? I tried using @MauveMaverick’s panel mount to get the profile but when i imported it into fusion it seemes to be way out of scale

Models for an MR60, which is probably why it seems so out of scale.

meant MR60 :grimacing::sweat::sweat:

1 Like

I can ping you my fusion 360 file tomorrow if that’s helpful?

Would be super appreciated. This is what i’ve currently got :rofl:

Yeah that doesn’t look right, it’s not supposed to be big enough to ride :joy:. Might be able to get it over to you tonight (I am GMT) depends when I get home.

3 Likes

No rush buddy, i appreciate it. To be honest, all i really need is a solid few photos so i can model it myself, and using scale get the other dimensions.

1 Like

Try the mm to in conversion factor to scale it down. I am prone to making this mistake lol.

I.e. Scale it to 3.94 percent and see if it’s perfect.

2 Likes

@Zach Pulled from amazon. you can calibrate the image in f360 if you insert it as a canvas.

2 Likes

Thanks guys! Gonna try both and see what works best!

1 Like

Does anyone have a model of a kegel pulley adapter? A step or other editable file would be preferable.

Those are readily available on thingiverse

1 Like

The problem with thingiverse is that the usual file people upload are STL’s which are a pain in the ass to work with.

1 Like

I have never had that problem lol. I have a set of kegel pulleys from thingiverse. Saved files, imported to cura, repositioned print, saved and printed. No hassle.

What are you trying to change?