3D printables for esk8

Hunter board’s Remote V1 Cover

I’d like to share my remote case design with the Hunter community. After using my Hunter board for a few weeks, I felt that I needed a sleeve/cover for the remote, especially when removing the battery. The remote case also includes a hand grip and a hang strap.

3 Likes

Im working on a shell for the vx2. The screen is on the side, and the throttle should be a more consitent exoerience. I added 2 6mm id bearings to the wheel and thickened the wheel as well.

Does anyone have feautures they want to see? My first prototype is almost done printing.

This was inspired by covix but is completly my own design

Im going to upload the files after i test it.

V2 in pregress.

Using one bearing instead of 2, more space for screen, better tolerances.

11 Likes

Can I get an STL for this pulley I run 15mm belts , and I am looking to print 55t and 66T pulleys that fit my Trampa superstar hubs thanks!

1 Like

Do you have an stl for the 60T pulley that will fit Trampa superstar hubs? The MBS BCD is larger
Thanks!

HTD 5M 66T v2.stl (4.7 MB)
HTD 5M 56T.stl (4.3 MB)

You’ll need some spacers between the hub and the pulley.

1 Like

Designed a wheel adapter for Otang Dadbod core pattern to run on the Bioboards gear drives. Uses a 1/4-20 bolt for the exterior studs and M5x0.8 for interior studs. The design and pattern can also be easily adapted for belt drive pullies. Achieves a near perfect friction fit with the wheel core without any additional tuning needed, and the studs are tightly toleranced to the printed adapter.

5 Likes

nice! Thank you!

1 Like

A better thumbwheel in the VX2?
Take my money.

Edit: since you asked: the position of the wheel Always felt kinda of. Could you come and measure my hand to make it fit?

2 Likes

The thumb wheel on stock is garbo… hopefully this mod can give more texture to the wheel.

The mote is looking good but needa print a few more protos.

Last nights print came out great but i inverted the orientation in cura like a boss so it came out backwards (screen wrong side, bolt pattern for pcb flipped) yay!

I also didnt add a charge port so i cant use this shell, not sure swear i did

Hopefully today is the last day of modeling

3 Likes

here they be.

requires 1 6mm id bearing, 16mm od
handful of screws

I’m using a rubber band because I broke my spring messing with it lol. the band is like a seal, its from my box mod.

thumb wheel.stl (82.5 KB)
shellLScreen.stl (258.7 KB)
ShellR.stl (223.8 KB)
button1.stl (9.3 KB)

new buttons needed.

Someone had to do it, support by downloading and trying!

Ok so

Buttons added hmu for most recent button files if u dare. Not for the faint hearted, tinkering with the center postion i think i nailed it.

I took it for a spin and im beyond thrilled. The pcb only bolts to 2 of the pegs, i need to rework the shell but the mechanism is working flawlessly.

6 Likes

If you decide to print one more, add a loop for a lanyard. If you take a spill and this thing fucks off, you better have something to tie it to your wrist.

I have some time today after a 6hr nap I have enough energy to complete the mod properly. Ill update my previous post with up to date files.

Lanyard hole is good I dig it, what else yah got?

Just personal preference, but I don’t like the skarp corners.

1 Like

I would hardly call this sharp haha but are you refering to the panel that holds the button or the thumb wheel? Im working on a new thumb wheel my file got corrupt anyway.

1 Like

I meant the sides, they are 90° corners, doesn’t look very comfortable.

1 Like

Heh…

Look at the pic before it. They arent 90 more like 70 or 75 but its to make the print come better.

Original vs mine.

Also i find rounding courners to a degree reduced structure where necessesary in the form factor. To achieve rounded corners i would need to thicken the bezel i believe

None the less input appreciated.

1 Like

You can even see his thumb bleeding from the sharp edge… Just sayin

Made an angled mount for the DaVega display system as the proper one is sold out. Also accomodates a newbee footstop without needing any funky spacers on the front end. Comes out ready to use, with M3 bolts threading straight into the plastic for a reasonably strong fit. Can be adjusted for any angle desired.

8 Likes

Not bad for a mad doctor :wink:

2 Likes

do you have a photo of what the dampener looks like mounted on a set of trucks

1 Like