3D Print needed

Yo that maker space sounds dope as fuck

2 Likes

@Arzamenable Good work splitting that enclosure!
If the first print doesn’t turn out, I could give it a whack, I ride with @Strandy17 locally. Though your printer is probably tuned a lil better than mine.

2 Likes

Didn’t know ya had a printer :sob::sob::rofl:

1 Like

I do, but I’m a numbskull, I couldn’t have done the cad work of splitting the enclosure yet. I just press buttons, adjust a few things and hope for the best :laughing:
Pretty boss of Mike to split up the enclosure and offer his services!

3 Likes

@Arzamenable for president.

2 Likes

The far left piece came off build plate. I superglued it back on. Hopefully the glue didn’t go past the layer of PVA I put down.

2/3 parts ain’t the worst.

4 Likes

Dude you’re amazing… Just tell me when ya need money and address sir

1 Like

Just pay it forward. :call_me_hand:

Do you have epoxy? Are you going to use a gasket in between the joints so it’s a flexy enclosure?

I’ll throw in an extra middle segment so you can go longer. I botched the middle section on this print, will try again.

2 Likes

Mike did you design the locking mechanism??

2 Likes

It looks great! I definitely need the length the fit both the battery and esc! Dude you are amazing!!! Are you able to just print the middle?

Thanks, Yes, I’ll print the middles now.

@DEEIF yeah, boolean subtractions.

4 Likes

Dude that’s amazing and then I’m probably going to use a gasket now that you did 2 or expoy is that gets to hardd

1 Like

Pretty awesome!

1 Like

@murdomeek thanks for that file and advice sir! Look what you helped create!

1 Like

Teach us your ways. Impressive man

2 Likes

Bite off more than you can chew, choke on a project out of your depth, and refuse to cough up whatever you’re choking on.

5 Likes

Drama free night.

3 Likes

There, second try on PETG settings. 5 mins of manual post processing. No sanding. They just fit.

10% of roll is left. If you don’t request anything, I’m sending a print of brass knuckles.

6 Likes

You mean you rubbed the vodka on it?