35 degree Risers

Hi guys, I gone make some of those 35 degree risers.

Wondering if there is interest for it from you guys. Let me know.

Its gona look like this, however, bit nicer, this is just a proto.

3 Likes

I am just saying this because for me it often was the case that I thought I need to make something myself only to find out somebody is selling precisely what I need: 3dservisas make these (FatBoy 30 or 35º Solid Riser adapter V3 for Trampa, MBS, Longboard tru – 3DServisas)

2 Likes

Hi Andy, yea, saw those, … They too expensive…

1 Like

Just went through some calc. Because I will make them anyway for another order, I can make a few more and can reduce my price quite a bit. So I guess could make them and sell for US90.- each pair. Quite bit cheaper than other options.

4 Likes

i have been waiting for someone to do exactly this for exactly that reason. thank you so much xD

1 Like

Thanks man.

$90 Each pair?

Thats the plan.

1 Like

So I see 70 looked at the post but only one showed interest. Guess nobody really needs that.

I will leave it up for another few days and see if anybody is interested.

I think your best bet would be to set a specific time limit, and also to make that limit relatively long to let people see it and crawl out of the woodwork. Give it a week or two, bump the post after a week and again the day before the signup period ends to give some visibility but you don’t need to go crazy

1 Like