30q PCB flexible battery

30q cells (48)
Spot welded to pcb

Cells aren’t new but barely used.
The two pcbs are flexible and have the equivalent of over 12awg wire

120$ pick up in San Francisco.

I have a bunch of these pcbs I can sell u bare too 10$ each.

9 Likes

$2.5 a cell. In a “complete” pack.

You madlad.

The lesson here is never browse #esk8-parts-market without $3000 PayPal balance, for fear of missing out.

9 Likes

Seriously I wish I wasn’t 2 states away…what a deal.

1 Like

Seems like my pack discharged to zero while I’ve been away from esk8. Some cells came back, others just heated up… Interested in buying, live in sf, pm’d.

1 Like

Stop giving me challenges! :disappointed_relieved: the urethane/sealant you weld lipo packs to your decks is unobtanainum based.

1 Like

You actually made these! Sweet!
Nice to see you put your money where you mouth is :slight_smile:

1 Like

So how did he get them out to sell to you? Or did you do it?

I cant imagine unwelding (even though its not technically welding) a lipo pouch without a fire :thinking:

I’d made them long ago. It’s a simple design. Was trying to get the more complex version done w balance traces and slots and got bogged with trying to get it done trying to find someone cheap to design

Anyone who wants a set of these can pick them up for 10$ a set. I’m not going to ship them though, unless u bought motors n then can send u set for free

3 Likes

I’ve got 12s4p version for 18650 and 12s3p for 26650 and the single 6s4p as in the pics above.

Take any of them for 15$ each and 10$ for the needed 8x.2mm nickel.

I got tons of these made and have a million 26650 a123 cells too if ur interested in making it yourself or I’d build u one for 220$ plus shipping

4 Likes