30” Old school cruiser kicktail, Dual 6364 Keda motors, e-Caliber trucks,

Real cheap :wink:

2 Likes

that thing looks like it would rip apart any hill. very clean build as well

1 Like

What ESC are you using in this build?

Unity

Thanks mate. It’s great fun!

You should be giving those junk yard wheels away you cheap bastard. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lovely little build that my friend. Good on you.

I should have said that first be honest but Brian selling those one careful owner (nun) hardly used good as new wheels got to me. :laughing:

1 Like

I already did :wink:

They’re already in Canada

3 Likes

What do u think of the Bigfoot urethane?

They are junk. Heavy, hard and chunk in a stiff breeze. Get some clones from @BuildKitBoards.

4 Likes

ok thanks for letting me know

2 Likes

dang hes outta stock

Send him a PM, he might have some in the back room :smiley:

hehe, ok

Im late to this post but does this set up use a 184mm hanger with dual 6364 motors?

My guess is they’re Caliber E hangers: the axles look longer.

The preamble to Boardnamics BN184 hangers.

1 Like

Thanks! Im researching my build. I want a truck no wider than a 184mm hanger (with suitably longer axles as per BN). Im looking for maximising torque on that set up so wanting to see if anything bigger than 6355 can fit on that. I live in a hilly city upto 25% grades. Looks like a little extra room left between motors on this build. Is 15mm belts, and 6365 motors possible on a 184mm BN (or other) e skate hanger?

This is a similar drivetrain

You’re probably going to be limited to 6355. But this isn’t much of a limit, that’s way more than enough power to haul a 100kg rider up the steepest hill.

1 Like

Thanks! That seems to be the broad message im getting to just use 6355 - and that it should be plenty.

Thanks for the link - a few techniques in those I could look at closely with the water proofing etc.

Im 90kg plus backpack and want to charge up hills with no issues on a skateboard that feels as close to a skateboard as possible. Kicktail, no longer than 33 inches, no super wide trucks.

I’ll start a new thread to get some input!

The waterproofing techniques in that thread are old, and I’ve found much better ones now. Butyl rope, mostly, and don’t put any wires between the enclosure lip and deck.

1 Like