3-Link Truck Designs

I stopped reading after this…

You are a voice in this community! That’s the beauty of this place.

18 Likes

Hey man, we would love to see some of your designs and findings!

Lars Ulrich will bite your head off with that comment. Do you not remember napster?

1 Like

Two of the several things you mentioned are from people or companies that ripped off thousands of people and for thousands of dollars. Carvon created the first direct drive but wasnt able to mass produce them and ended up taking peoples money and running and there are no new carvons in production. Same with the focbox. It was discontinued to go for the inferior unity and now enertion is bankrupt.

When a company is out of business or no longer produces a great product that people want I will say that they should have people come and taken the reigns over because maybe it will show that company people want this more.

1 Like

Isn’t it here the same case?

2 Likes
4 Likes

@KfromtheBay That rendering would actually be functional :+1: David does really nice work. You should see his e-toxx lowrider. Absolutely bad ass :checkered_flag::checkered_flag:

15 Likes

@DavidF’s work is top notch! I can’t wait until someone team up with him and makes some of his renders into decks!

6 Likes

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

9 Likes

funnily enough, @DavidF lives 1h,30 fro me :grin:
who would have know :rofl:

1 Like

Dude how do you do it so quick :exploding_head: im here thinking my ass off about these things

1 Like

Where are you from?

Lots of re-use/modifications of what I have done previously, years of experience (positive side of getting old) and a passion close to obsession :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Are these actual usable models to cnc with? If so, you are a straight madman :smiley:

Nope I don’t think We could use this for CNC actually :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

If you can save it as a step, dxf, or stl you can

Savoie! Moutier. Juste a coté de Meribel, les station de ski

4 Likes

Yeah dxf, stl no problem
Not step though

2 Likes

WEEEW YOU CAN ATLEAST 3D PRINT THIS. im actually stoked, if you want i can have a model printed for you?

5 Likes

I’m all good thanks! :+1:

1 Like

@winfly on NKP-3LINK 100mm thane
Outrunners & belts.

@mustardtiger710 on instagram
3link on pnumatics, belts and outrunners

Interested in a set, get on the inquiry list.

Danyon, Western AU Nkp 3-link mod Metro 155x50 wheels & tires. Open gear drive with Inrunners.

@DEEIF

@davidbonde 42" wheel base

@gregesk8 on instagram racewheel belt drive

24 Likes