3-Link 18s5p Street Bro SS

Sick build bro! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I love it how the rims are a perfect match for the color of the deck…

do you front shredlights work ok pointing up like that?

2 Likes

This is how it sits on trampa precision vertigo with a 1cm riser

7 Likes

No :rofl::rofl::rofl: but it flashes so cars see me. Still trying to figure out the best way to light the front/path up

2 Likes

Siiiiiick ride dude.

3 Likes

3" clearance, unweighted on a flexible deck :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

I broke a piece yesterday…

2 Likes

That’s a nice one! I like how the motors fit the narrow truck in combination with those wide wheels.

1 Like

Left my mountain bro
Center @bboybowzer apex bro
Right NKP street bro

8 Likes

Dang you got a carve pdx sticker? That’s cool

2 Likes

Yeah!! I was stoked to get one!

2 Likes

Just need adams trampa bro :joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

Dude, I’ve been wondering, what’s the score with the 3-links on angled tips? They’re intended for flat mounts, right? Do you compensate for the angle by adjusting the truck geometry? If so, does that then limit the range of adjustability left available?

Was it @DEEIF or @fessyfoo or someone that had a set on a Prototipo? I’m thinking about it…

3 Likes

They work based off of the angles of the control arms compared to the ground. So with an angled deck there’s some things to be taken into account. For example, the front is tuned down with all the steer out in the rear is mounted in reverse of what it would be on a regular flat deck. With kind of the nose going forward and down. In the end, I still end up with good angles controlling the turning and extremely stable ride. There’s several people now that are riding mountain boards or lacroix or something similar with three links

1 Like

Fessyfoo did!

1 Like

Some Morgan Brady in Chicago. They do track practice indoors during the winter. They are a fast fast group.

3 Likes

Sorry, man. It doesn’t matter how many times I read this, I can’t figure out what you’re trying to tell me :joy:

1 Like

Fuck bro. I don’t even know if I know what I’m saying!
The front truck is it adjusted to have the least amount of turn possible, which is actually still a lot.

The rear truck is mounted 180° opposite of a normal mount position for the truck, and the way the control arms are adjusted on it. Give almost zero turn in the rear

3 Likes

Hahaha! Gotcha, thanks.

1 Like