🌊 3.75 inch InfinityHubs

oof that sucks

The easiest solution is an arbor press and the perfect sized socet

Not easily lol
See if you have some needlenose pliers that open wide enough to catch the groove on both ends.

I’m having an extra bearing seat installed in my set next week. Under where the bearing insert sits. 22mm by 7mm. This will allow these to be used on short axels, which will theoretically make them fill a currently empty niche, without having any effect I can predict when used as planned. Will update after testing.

1 Like

Any chance you know the bearing - bearing distance if you’re maching the hubs?

1 Like

Not sure but I could probably figure it out. I just measured by eye and there’s plenty of thread to work with with this plan. In theory this should make them play nice with almost every kegel** drivetrain.

2 Likes

Any idea when these will be back in stock? Would love a set in raw with the widening spacer, and whatever else I’d need to run them on a 12mm axle setup.

Anyone had issues with fixing the tolerance between bearing adapter and the hub. There’s a fair bit of play in the set I have. Anyone used retaining compound to hold the bearing adapter in the hub?

Yuup Loctite 680 on bearing adapter and outer race of bearings, weird tolerances on both seats.

1 Like

Cheers dude, that’ll be my next approach. Just wanted to check if this is a common issue and how people have addressed it.

2 Likes

Anyone have issues with using these on the stepped axles of bn hangers and bnm1 GDs? I’m struggling for axle length and to have enough thread for axle nut, the inner bearing needs to be 6900 and half on / half off the 10mm/8mm step…

1 Like

I use my infinity hubs on straight 8mm shoulder bolts on 220mm BN hangars, you may want to consider swapping to straight 10mm axles (or shoulder bolts) instead of stepped to get around this and use dual 6900/6900RS.

Cheers dude. Nah, my axle install on these hangers was an absolute ballache. They are staying :joy: It’s all gd. I’ll bill over options and if too hard, maybe use em on another build with different trucks.

1 Like

Did we ever actually get wideners for these?

Don’t believe so.

1 Like

Oh welllll.
Someone wants mine and wanted to know lol. Ill just make my buddy reverse cad this picture lmao

3 Likes

Your friends a god.

1 Like

The legend, brogan chilliams, my best friend in the world.
His uncles got a printer the size of a car lol.

1 Like

Thats a pretty simple thing to CAD up if you have the original hub in hand

1 Like

Indeed i do~
I have zero cad skills but logan says itll be easy enough.
Hey @savage1 you tryna machine some spacers?

1 Like

From what i can see, it might be possible to even just lasercut some spacers for dirt cheap, it’s a simple part that can be made of some aluminum sheet stock. Would probably be faster that way, and cheaper that CNC’ing them.

1 Like