🌊 3.75 inch InfinityHubs

I have a set of these brand new, got them initially for a build but did not fit well due to small axle length. Let me know if you are interested!

3 Likes

Do you know if they will fit on a boardnamics m1 drive? I’ve never setup pneumatics before, but I rode my buddies board with them yesterday and really want to change out my urethane wheels.

1 Like

They fit as long as your drives have the Kegel pulleys

2 Likes

I think with an extended axle and kegel pins on your drive, itll fit. I wanted to fit mine on Haggy trucks with my Avio herringbones but the 8mm part of the axle is the standard one, the infinity hub has a slightly longer bearing to bearing distance

1 Like

I have kegel pins with a standard 8mm axle on a 220mm hanger.

they do fit.
But when you take them off the BNM1s they have a tendency to pull the pins out of the geardrive Kegel adapters.

2 Likes

Wait what

Haha. Was just a test for before I put the drives back on the front truck

does anybody know the inner width for this? Trying to see if its worth it to build a spacer to put some phatties on a set.

2 Likes

I had similar thoughts when i bought my set.

1 Like

Its like the normal hubs. Since it can fit trampa gummies.

Ooh you meant inner width where the bearings are? Not sure then hmmm

1 Like

so im assuming this means ~ 50mm?

Thereabouts yea

Hey sorry for not responding to your comment earlier. I’ve been super busy this week. @Skyart and I are working on something exciting!!

I am pretty sure this is what you meant by inner width. Is this the spec you are looking for?

1 Like

Oh damn that’s very close.

Anything you can share with us?

1 Like

Nothing secret, just not done yet.

We are setting up a small machine shop with this Haas VF2:

We are moving all machining in-house and will likely have some new products available. I will also open up custom orders again with lower prices and much faster lead times!

7 Likes

Dammmmn son, that’s sick

2 Likes

How did this end up turning out?

1 Like

Hot

1 Like