£260 - ALL TERRAIN MOON DRIVES

oos

11 Likes

Ughhh. Missed out :frowning:

2 Likes

Dammit me too

2 Likes

When re-stock ?

Looking for a very kind person willing to explain or provide an installation guide on how to install the gear drives on mbs matrix 2 trucks.
My thc and beer abuse is affecting my brains apparently.
I totally dunno where to start.
Have these beautifull drives on hand and iam starting to think that ill never be able to mount them on my blinking oil slick trucks.
I can provide some more nude pics of myself for anyone willing to help:
TediousAngelicFunnelweaverspider-small

4 Likes

If you can post a vid of you doing the Mashed Potato dance I’ll help you…

2 Likes

That is indeed very possible :slight_smile:
Let me prepare some vids and be prepared for incoming pm’s.

1 Like

Jokes aside. Post a pic of the parts and the truck and I can probably tell you how to do it. I don’t own a set myself.
Waiting for helical :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Ill organize my thoughts about a new batch of drives tomorrow

3 Likes

Thanks man, that’s very kind of you. @moon just provided me doc with some explanation . Everything is starting to become clear now.
So I’ll keep my nude pics in case i need some help with other non esk8 related stuff :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Would love to hear any updates on your trucks as well, can’t stand using these knock-offs /s

7 Likes

Next month :crossed_fingers: :yum:

21 Likes

Got mine setup on matrix 2s if you still have nudes. I mean need help.

4 Likes

I think i may need to file the oil slicks but other than that @moon helped me out already.will check tomorrow if i need to use the dremel, thanks man.

1 Like

@moon will there be thrust/angular contact bearings in the next batch of helical drives to relive the motor bearings of axial loads?

Edit: This incident from @Venom121212’s Space Invader build comes to mind:

giphy

I’m not sure what exactly is going on here, but it doesn’t give me the warm fuzzys…

3 Likes

Bruh. BRRUUUHHHH

3 Likes

According to several helical gear users, you’re not supposed to use circlips and instead stack washers and loctite the gear in place to prevent lateral slippage :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Gear drives sold out

12 Likes

thats correct!

You will break the circlip very quickly. Remove it and pack the space between the motor spur and face of the motor with copper washers.

Well done @moon, got rid of those quickly. Make a bigger batch next!

7 Likes

cant wait for new batch

2 Likes