£260 - ALL TERRAIN MOON DRIVES

7 Likes

Dont u wanna make a tiny ridge under the drive too? Against bumps?

1 Like

Perfect fit. What are the extra clamp holes for out of curiosity?

6 Likes

Grub screw. But I’ve stopped using it and don’t send grubs out for it

7 Likes

The huge m8 bolt in the brake hole should certainly do the job. Greased up and should be ready to run soon :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

These made my pants a little tighter. I got your last set of trampa gears in January. Will this fit on that batch when you produce them?

Can it stand upright on the motor protectors?

1 Like

One piece covers are a go. Fitment is good and the latest version does not require bolts. I need to make a variant for you V2 folks out there…hope to be done with that tomorrow.

11 Likes

@moon I’ll test something… :smirk:

2 Likes

why there aren’t threads on the grease nipple?

4 Likes

Punch in nipple. I’m taping it later, after I putted it on a lathe and removed 1mm material.

2 Likes

Ouch :disappointed_relieved:

I see no point in using a grease pump.
One gearbox needs about 30-40ml of grease
I used a syringe to fill mine. Put more in and the excess will force it self out from the v-ring. Been there, done that…

I have now around 180k on mine and I have not seen any “grease leakage” that would merit a grease nipple to top it up constantly. The included fill port and set screw is a very good solution imo.

4 Likes

I love it. Best part about the drive :rofl:

5 Likes

Only part that actually works and does it’s job :laughing:

1 Like

3 Likes

Science. :joy:(I saw some leakage on mine.)
I put them on my gear drive. :grin:

1 Like

hmmmm pasta sauce

1 Like

I didn’t have a syringe that fit it so I used a popsicle stick like a savage. Now it looks like I mashed up a squirrel in there.

Was going great til I realized I got sent some whack ass tires and tubes. I only needed 3mm spacer so not sure if I’ll bother printing the larger plate spacer or not. I do like that the plate method keeps the V ring slightly compressed.

12 Likes

Those oil slick bolts on the drives look SIIIIIIIICK :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

:hugs: mashed squirrels are the best lubrificant :roll_eyes: said no woman ever

6 Likes