£260 - ALL TERRAIN MOON DRIVES

Is that… 2 weeks?
200-2

2 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

19 Likes

Nice! Are the helical wheel pinions going to be symmetrical (i.e. mirror image), or the same each side? Just wondering if one spare would cover both sides… Cheers!

1 Like

They are the same and I won’t be selling 8T helical pinions for this batch release. I will make more next month

2 Likes

so only 10T helicals with 8mm and 10mm bore?

9T helical would be such a purrrfect ratio on a 44T :innocent:

2 Likes

For now yes.

2 Likes

Will the metal gears be compatible with the last version of the GD?

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Fuck yeah

1 Like

I am also accepting BTC and ETH as a payment option at checkout. It is really simple to pay, you don’t need a coinbase account.

Screenshot 2021-03-24 105033

This is what you are presented with when you click checkout

12 Likes

13 Likes

Sickboards has this as well. Something I wanted to ask: does Coinbase auto convert the crypto to whatever currency you configure and send you that, or does it just transfer the crypto along to you afterwards / doesn’t transfer at all, just monitors the payment came in ?

Also makes me wonder if my country’s import tax filing website would even support me showing them a receipt of me purchasing my shit in crypto :laughing: :thinking:

3 Likes

It doesn’t auto convert by default. Not sure if you can setup like that

I can see transactions on my coinbase dashboard and I assume I can see order details just as normal on shopify

1 Like

I wish you just had your own btcpay_server, coinbase is a garbage company

1 Like

Paypal is also garbage. We still use it

3 Likes

Sure, but it’s a matter of whether there’s a good alternative or not.

Shopify integration is not supported. I think my other option was Bitpay.

There is. Its called Shopify Pay. Its simple, easy, and is fair to both the buyer and the seller. But folks like having the PayPal option, and us vendors get less sales if we dont have PayPal available at checkout. So PayPal can keep raking in a ton of fees and randomly holding our funds whenever and for however long it wants, even if it fucks over small vendors who cant afford to not get paid for the product they are selling.

/rant

8 Likes

man… the 5% transaction fee is awful for the vendor, thats a chunk of sales to throw away just on fees.

I liked the idea that I think @janpom implemented - all prices raised by 5% and then a 5% discount if you pay by card.

8 Likes