£260 - ALL TERRAIN MOON DRIVES

After CNY, start the batch early Feb if everything goes smoothly.

5 Likes

Everytime I see “CNY” in this post I think it’s some type of advanced manufacturing process I haven’t discovered. Then I realize it’s Chinese New Year :rofl:

6 Likes

I thought, it was Yúan, because of Chinese Yúan(CNY).:jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

woops sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Moon, how do I get on the waiting list for these?

3 Likes

Please fill out the form

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Matt-

Bumped your account so you’re not limited. Welcome!

4 Likes

@moon - Thank you, form submitted.
@BillGordon - thank you. I’d been mostly lurking on the old forum. Figured it was time to join the new one.

5 Likes

Soon you’ll forget the old one exists

10 Likes

@moon, do any size wheels fit on the drives? 10’’ tires work?
Sorry if this is dumb, i should not see there is a problem with this, i think i am confusing size and width problem that 3dsas did with their extra wide hubs.

1 Like

I did not try it by my own but 9“ hubs are more wide so take this in account. In case they will not fit there is still the option to get etoxx truck extensions which work for any 12mm shaft hanger. You might need to adjust the hub adapter with some stand offs than but it shouldn’t be a big problem.

On the other side, the drives get you a max gearing of 1/4.89 with 10“ you would want to have low kV motors than to get a decent torque.

3 Likes

this is when you might order them or receive them?

1 Like

Start batch

2 Likes

how long to manufacture them?
Sorry for being impatient, Jeff set a new standard :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :facepunch:

2 Likes

Yes I keep spending my moon budget and repopulating it. I have it now!!! Take it! Take it please!

2 Likes

SAMMMEEEEEE
This is why i am asking :rofl:
rn i have a sender deck and a haero deck to pay

1 Like

Yes. I have my sender deck, neo boxes, these moon drives and trampa ultimates trucks that are “paid for” except no one will take my money! The stress is real.

2 Likes

@moon isn’t too fond of money, I have tried to convince him to take my money since the moment I filled the form.

He won’t take your money first make you wait and bitch till it’s done which is good.

I think next round should be faster since the clamps
Have been fixed but if you can’t wait you probably should buy off the shelves but I don’t think you will find a better price for drives of that size and ratio.

8 Likes

I’m an addict. Skateboards are my drug of choice. I need them now! Lol. :flushed:

3 Likes

I’m just gonna do what I did for sender and make an envelope with cash in it to go under the mattress so I don’t see it in my account

4 Likes