Adventure board.

3 Likes

This is my personal preference among most popular 21700 cells:

• Samsung 40T best range, good torque, 4p minimum. USD 6.99
  • Samsung 30T average range, best torque, 3p minimum. USD 5.99
  • Molicel P42a best range, best torque, 3p minimum. USD 7.99

My favorite, P42A in 12s4p configuration

12 Likes

You know what’s really good? P42A double stack on a subsonic… :wink::wink::wink:

5 Likes

:laughing:

Let’s kill Covid and I’ll do it

13 Likes

Omg yes. Pls just do it, if I have to buy 3+ enclosures from you myself so be it. I want it to happen no matter what :joy:

9 Likes

I’m going to have to respectfully disagree w the 40T being a 4p minimum

I run a 12s2p in my tayto build And the thing hauls azz w me at 230 lbs and climbs hills w ease. Super rad cells…
Can only imagine what a4p would feel like. I run mine in slow mode and it still almost kicks me off the board. Powerful little buffers

1 Like

Ahhh fuckkkkk meeee lol. I just sold it too.

@370HSSV get ready man you might just be getting that DS subsonic enclosure for that beast you have planned.

2 Likes

@370HSSV

so it was you…
giphy (4)

5 Likes

Oh yes, please. @eBoosted make a DS century 40 enclosure.

@Agressivstreetlamp :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: I will make her pretty!

7 Likes

That’s why I said it’s my personal preference. The 40T can output 25A continuous, so you would need 4p to output 100A, 50A per motor, which is what I use my boards at.

The 30T is a 35A cell, so a 3p could discharge at 105A, 55A per motor, it means it can be more powerful than a 40T on 4p hvavig 25% smaller footprint, this would be ideal if you use your board on comutes shorter than 20 miles of if you want to have a powerful pack on a small/lighweight esk8.

7 Likes

Haha, I don’t want to take my identical enclosure off, so I stacked them.

2 Likes

Moving from a 12s5p 30q to this…

12S8P of 50E, 5000mah per cell, 40AH in total, 1750Wh, all fitted beautifully in the TB 40 deck, enclosed in Bigben really big Hummie based enclosure.

The time of the 21700 is now, hail to the king !

11 Likes

I’ve been perusing the interwebs for deals on these cells for the past month or so…Anybody know of the hook-ups in the US??

1 Like

Dual 6374 3.5 reduction 165mm pneumatics
Just enough speed and torque to get me scared sometimes haha

1 Like

In my eyes it’s all about what cell will give you the best configuration that your enclosure allows. When deciding what cells to use for my latest pack I simply measured and calculated what would fit and came up with the conclusion that samsung 35E cells would give me the most capacity that I could fit in the box, at the lowest price aswell. In a 12s16p config I’m not worried about the 10A discharge rating of the 35E cells either :grimacing:

1 Like

When do you need 50A per motor on 50v?
Going up a huge hill at 50kmh+?

1 Like

I will use 21700-40T

18 Likes

This will be happening very soon for me, project has been put on hold for several months but will resume shortly. 12s13p 20700B for a 4wd build.

11 Likes

Wait… That’s 55Ah… Are you tryna measure your range in Mm

3 Likes

I’m estimating about 70-80km range on this battery. Would love it to get 100, but i very much doubt that it will.

4 Likes