2023 Build of the Year Official - Voting

this is how you summon @BillGordon from the lamp

2 Likes

This little turd put that there because I told him it didn’t say that in the description lol

50 voters so far. Come on y’all, let’s get those VOTES in

4 Likes

Wow, crazy to see how many race boards there are this year. I guess for practical riding everyone has moved on to EUCs, yeah? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

nah mine’s been up for sale. its boring

4 Likes

I reckon the value and competition in the prebuilt market lately has shown a big downturn in the amount of people wanting to build their own… those of us left are just the die-hards

15 Likes

That’s why I stopped building house batteries, the prebuilt stuff is better and cheaper than i can do right now.

The problem i have with prebuilt boards is my needs - I want to ride farther than most in a hilly area which is kinda too small of a market except for boutique flagship models, and i can beat the prices.

I just hope the glut of mid prebuilts doesn’t kill off peoples interest. Seems like for $1000 you can get a good bargain but you can also get ripped off and there isn’t a good way to tell them apart.

Also all the boty boards look so good - it’s inspiring :grin:

6 Likes

I can fix that next year by getting an ugly piece of shit nominated. I reckon it’s time for another crab raccoon.

2 Likes

I know you’re not supposed to nominate your own boards but…

4 Likes

Better then my first DIY

3 Likes

Man this board is a killer. I like the battery and esc cooling features you included, like the open enclosure.

It’s a shame, but you missed the window for nominations.

Also, get your votes in - 2 days left!

5 Likes

giphy

8 Likes

Really enjoyed reading all the build threads. Awesome boards, good thing I get to pick 5, would be seriously hard choosing just 1.

9 Likes

VpHw

6 Likes

8 Likes

WOOOOOOH! CONGRATULATIONS @glyphiks ya cunt!

11 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: yeeeewwwww!!!

Thanks to everyone who voted!!!

And congrats to everybody else, there were some fantastic builds in the running!

22 Likes

Congrats, Surfer_Of_Dirt!

5 Likes

wow XD

honestly, not bad considering I didn’t get past the battery in my thread lmao

congrats on second @zero_ads

hope you got lube @glyphiks ! Bill’s sloppy Joes are no joke!

4 Likes

First time nominated and an equal 5th amongst some amazing builds. I’m pretty bloody stoked. Thanks all for the votes!

Congrats @glyphiks on top prize too. A long time coming and pretty unlucky in previous years so awesome to see you win!

11 Likes