πŸ† 2022 Build of the Year - Voting

Vote LAVAGIRL or Sharkboy will come for you! :joy:

9 Likes

Polls close in two days. Tell your friends.

Or don’t, that’s probably campaigning.
Just kidding, I know nothing. all I’ve done is look pretty.

4 Likes
1 Like

Polls are closed. Congrats to the winners, and everyone who was nominated! Winners/prizes thread coming… soonℒ️

12 Likes

CONGRATS @Flyboy x2, @Savage1 AND @rosco

16 Likes

Thank you everybody, I’m absolutely chuffed, the rest of my life is all downhill from here woot woot :partying_face:

24 Likes

Congrats to the winners! Is there a way to see the category vote results? Mine just shows NaN% for each line except for the overall BOTY category.

6 Likes

Thankyou everyone, I feel stoked to have even been nominated for this, and really proud to have won the category vote. Congratulations to all the other builders for some awesome boards :blush: :tada:

20 Likes

Just being mentioned along with these great builders is an honor to me. Congrats to everyone for making such cool rides that you can be proud of!

22 Likes

Congrats guys!!! What a round-up of builds this year!

12 Likes

Excellent job guys! Congrats to the winners!

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners! Flattered that I was even in the running. Can’t wait for next year!

6 Likes

Gratz to flyboy! One of the coolest people here on the forum! :green_heart: :alien:

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners and all the runner ups, everyones stuff was great!

Congratulations to all the folks that didnt make the list but still built something they ride and love!

7 Likes

Two wheels, take it or leave it! :heart:

1 Like

Congrats cunts!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations to everyone! Lots of great builds all around! :heart:

1 Like