🏆 2022 Build of the Year - Nominations

Just a reminder y’all:

Please dont say “I’m nominating X build for Y category” because that kinda takes the wind out of the sails of the builder picking their own category. Please just let your nomination(s) be a nomination, and let the builder speak for themselves.

7 Likes
14 Likes

Fuck off small boy. You know what you did.

3 Likes

This one definitely deserves to be here

21 Likes

I nominate @JoeyZ5 for best street build.

• Absurdly powerful
  • Fun af to ride
  • beautiful battery
  • innovative lighting with capacitive touch
  • wheel balancing 3d print design
  • almost makes me want to build a trampa
16 Likes

Nomnomnom

8 Likes

Just a reminder y’all:

Please dont say “I’m nominating X build for Y category” because that kinda takes the wind out of the sails of the builder picking their own category. Please just let your nomination(s) be a nomination, and let the builder speak for themselves.

8 Likes

in my defense there was nothing to leave to the imagination for a bikeboard.

6 Likes

The boi speaks truth, I’ll go for the innovation category.
I will also shout out @lock with the belted one wheel, a very DIY project with some cool fab work.

I place my nomination face down and end my turn.

10 Likes

Is this where you reveal your trap card on the 16th and edit in 7 other builds to your thread to sweep the other categories on a technicality

2 Likes

No, clearly it would be most effective to do that right after the polls open. You’ll see my urethane mountain ackerman steering board soon enough

3 Likes

It’s honor to even be nominated, thank you. I want to enter the “Displacer” build in the innovation category.

7 Likes

Nomination:

Nomination:

Edit: removed categories. My bad

9 Likes
3 Likes

Epic man, thank you for the nomination! :pray::call_me_hand:

I’d like VENOM to be considered for the street category.

5 Likes

We’re off to the races early this year, provoking the ducktator

4 Likes

oops :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the nomination my man! This one is definitely an off-road build.

5 Likes

Thanks for nominating me! I agree that it’s a street board. The original is definitely more off road tailored, but the new board is much more of a road racer. This makes me want to go fix it, because unfortunately the pack is still at 0V :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Nominating @DeadLightning The Empress. [Tuning Stage] III:THE EMPRESS | Apex Bro / Airs / Chain Drive | 6384 140 kv 5:1 | 12s2p P42A | DV6 | | 8" Rockstar II

A clean, meticulous, and well documented build. And the use of the double capture loop key building on the work of others.

And @rusins Bussin Sporster. Bussin Sportster | DIY take an on Onsra

A classic Sporster build with stunning lights and a great battery jenga build.

11 Likes