2023 ๐Ÿ Western USA Esk8 Racing

@pookybear @surfnacho @bourbon_norm
Letโ€™s do it? Donโ€™t need to race but we can hang

2 Likes

It is going to be a lot of fun. everybody is welcome!
feel free to come hang out.

3 Likes

I have been wanting to see one of these races. I will be there.

5 Likes

How come I see this nowโ€ฆ 2021 is about to begin and I just now see this thread.
Well at least I know what next year holds for me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wouldnโ€™t mind going. It is a bit far tho.

1 Like

Open Track Freeride: An opportunity to use the facility to hotlap your PEV
Safety Gear Required.

Racing, Enter your PEV and race the on track competition.
Timed Qualifying, Heat Races, Main Events, Podium Awards. Sk8 vs Sk8 Bike vs Bike exct.
Safety Gear Required.
Class Divisions will be sorted by Motor Size and qualifying times. Itโ€™s run what you brung and race against people that make a similar speed and operation as you do.

Upon Sign in you will be required to sign a release form that holds you soley responsible for the safety and well-being of yourself. You and you alone will be liable and responsible for any illness or injury that may occur during this track day.

Required Safety Gear (mandatory no exceptions). Full face Helmet, gloves, knee pads , elbow pads, spine protector. Full Leathers Greatly encouraged.

Saturday November 28
Apple Valley Speedway
8am gates Open
9:00 -12:00 Registration
9:30 - 12:00 Open Track (Freeride)
12:01- 12:15 Track closed (Pit Meeting)
12:15 1:15 Time trials
1:15 1:45 (Freeride)
1:45- 2:30 Heat Races
3:00 Main Events
4:00 Podiums

Gate Fee, $10.00
Applies to all

Freeride entry $50.00 at sign in
Race entry. $75.00 at sign in

Apple Valley
Apple Valley, CA 92307
https://maps.app.goo.gl/brzy3ZnuaihSBqTH7

Flux Mvmnt will be supplying charge stations. One wheel army will be present and in competition on the track.

Riptide Sports

10 Likes

HELL YEAH :love_you_gesture:t3: Just got news I can be there, now Iโ€™ve got to get my board setup to do 40โ€™a again!

6 Likes

Dang I dont even own that much safety gear yet lol

3 Likes

Well if you can get some or borrow some we would love to have you out there!

Unfortunately due to us being on a race track it will be mandatory

I donโ€™t think my leathers will fit anymore. This damn rona added 15 pounds so I have to go get more gear myself.

7 Likes

guess I still need gloves. I just use wristguards. do those count? need gloves that work with my wrist guards I guess.

4 Likes

Does a padded jacket count as spine and elbow pads?

i hope soโ€ฆ otherwise thatโ€™s something else I donโ€™t have.

2 Likes

Hey, long time no forum for this guy. Anyways, itโ€™s looking like Iโ€™ll be able to shoot down for the day and shoot back home in time for work Sunday morning. Gonna be tough, but doable. Looking forward to seeing the current roster of racers! Iโ€™ve been mostly off the board for the past 4 months or so but what better time to get back on!? You guys have been putting in some serious work down there and I canโ€™t wait to get a glimpse of the talent, as it has progressed rapidly over the past year. See ya soon, shredders :metal:

8 Likes

Hi Kenny :love_you_gesture:t3:

3 Likes

Will be good to have @KfromtheBay back trackside :checkered_flag:

5 Likes

These legs have gone soft! Itโ€™ll be fun anyways! :grin:

Hey stranger @CiscoV

6 Likes

Flux Mvmnt will be supplying charge stations. One wheel army will be track racing as well.

Riptide Sports has jumped in as an event sponsor.

10 Likes

Just checking in. How do things stand with the now issued stay at home orders from the Governors office?

3 Likes

Since its an outdoor event it shouldnโ€™t be an issue, and hopefully it wonโ€™t.

4 Likes

I did get confirmation today. It will NOT be an issue for our event.
This is an outdoor venue and will not be shutting down.

The race will continue as scheduled.

6 Likes