šŸ† 2021 Build of the Year - Voting - ROUND 2

Sorry, what? Not sure where youā€™re getting that.

9 Likes

Fuck this is hilarious :joy:

2 Likes

Voting closes in 5 hours!

Come vote, damnit!

9 Likes

Just going to drop in and second this.

This was tougher to cast a vote than in the primary election earlier.

Okay, Iā€™m back to mute

3 Likes

Board with the lowest wh/km wins? :grin:

5 Likes

:tickets: :ticket: :tickets: :ticket:
mam that was tough

now this is a metric I can get behind!

next time we should have a category for efficiency golf. lowest Wh/Km wins.

2 Likes

Have you seen anything more astonishing than the PSYCHOFRAME!? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

5 Likes

try me

I still think OutRun and Cyboard are better.

Congratulations

@NoWind You and your Psychoframe won the 2021 BOTY event!!

43% of the votes belong to you!

Honorable mentions are of course

@EreTroN with Outron winning Street builds.

@jack.luis with Cyboard winning Most DIY.

25 Likes

Never in my life. I swear to skatan I will join you in owning oneā€¦ one day.

Congrats Jenso you fucking madman! Well deserved win for an amazing piece of machinery.

Also big ups to @jack.luis and @EreTroN for your stellar efforts.

What an excellent BOTY! All 3 finalists were true DIY beauties. Canā€™t ask for much more than that!

19 Likes

Wow, that was a close battle between the 3! :open_mouth:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Oh fuck NO! Just NO ā€¦Iā€™ll buy one, I donā€™t have the skills to finish it , Iā€™d be mowing Artemā€™s lawn for life, he doesnā€™t even have a lawn , shit!!
Iā€™d have to pave his street or something, im already sellin a kidney an part of my liver on eBay . I donā€™t really need my spleen, anyone need one? Or bad pun of the day every day for a year, no people will pay me not to do this shit. Please donā€™t sell them !!

I love that board very nice work , out run is awesome, but not my style, the pscyoframe is a different thing altogether, yours was fantastic.none of them compared to the crabracoon, but the deep state held it down .

3 Likes

Maybe heā€™ll realize he won before the next boty! Congrats!

8 Likes

I find it odd that none of the three finalists voted for their own build. Always vote for yourself! :crazy_face:

@jack.luis voted for a different build and @EreTroN and @NoWind didnā€™t vote at all

2 Likes

I find it inappropriate to vote for myself. And I wonā€™t vote against me as well. Thatā€™s why I didnā€™t vote. I did vote i the round 1 in the other 2 categories.

Congrats @NoWind its really a monster build. @jack.luis we have to work harder for the next BOTY edition :joy:

Thanks everybody who voted, and nominating me. You made me really happy.

24 Likes

Good sportsmanship

6 Likes

2nd that! @EreTroN way to no throw shade and lift up. Stand up dude in my book. And great build @jack.luis your hard work shows in what you make. @NoWind beautiful monster of a build!!!

8 Likes