๐Ÿ† 2021 Build of the Year - Voting - ROUND 1

@kai from all that propaganda I feel like we votes pretty similarly

1 Like

Lol why you guys use the shitty unfinilozed photo of my buildi with the glued on power buttons :rofl::rofl:

@BenjaminF Iโ€™ll send you a better photo tomorrow

1 Like

I searched your build thread, and thats the best one I saw. Sorry :confused:

3 Likes

Didnโ€™t stop Baesk8 in the past~

1 Like

Story time

2 Likes

Oh boy do I ever love digging up old dirt!

https://forum.esk8.news/t/best-build-of-the-year-2019-poll/14974/46?u=derelictrobot

I was mostly kidding but the โ€œno solicitation on social mediaโ€ rules now exist for a reason. :joy:

Also quintessential shit talking ^

3 Likes

You can buy my vote for the low price of 100,000 usd.

1 Like

Pm.

2 Likes

What can i buy with one and a half broken XT90Sโ€™s and a bit of lint?

1 Like

Same, but I do it for 1$ less. :smiley:

1 Like

My sales thread

2 Likes

Ohp.

The dumbest part about this whole thing is that both boards had a legitimate shot at the title without any fuckery.

Dumb and disappointing.

3 Likes

Hell I couldnโ€™t even vote for my build in off road as the phsyco was in that category, heโ€™s got mine vote as thatโ€™s the coolest, craziest build Iโ€™ve come across yet.

3 Likes

4 Likes

My vote kept flip flopping between you and nowind :grin:

2 Likes

I know the psychoframe deserves to win. We all do. But dude. He has a psychoframe already. What more does he need? An award and some prize that isnโ€™t a psychoframe? Nahh. Vote crab raccoon.

8 Likes

Kinda how I feel about OutRun, personally I think that could be my ultimate esk8 grail.

1 Like

If crab raccoon wins it is a mockery of build of the year

Besides, he already said he would give away the prizes. This is not a trolling contest, itโ€™s serious

8 Likes

I am an agent of chaos.
I also donโ€™t know how to small text. I also am the lesser evil. :slight_smile:

2 Likes