2020 Build of the Year--Winners and Prizes!

Found you. Goal met.

7 Likes

You guys fucking rock! Turning me into a simp with all this community awesomeness. I’m not crying, you’re crying.

Donations closed, you magnificent bastards!

12 Likes

Absolutely! Fucking epic effort, massive thanks to all of you.

@DEEIF send me your paypal deets dude, you shouldn’t have to pay for your own prize!

10 Likes

Heck no!!! You guys have already gone above and beyond, it was the least I could do.

11 Likes

Wow what a fucking good group of guys, I was gonna throw in a bit and now I can’t! Amazing, all of you.

10 Likes

I turned around for 1 fucking hour and yall already knocked that crowd funding out of the park before I had a chance to dust off the ol’ checkbook.

You guys are amazing, this community is awesome.

10 Likes

Right!? Not like that time Tiller asked us to pay back his debt for him :flushed:

6 Likes

Shiiiiit dudes. I had to go delete links to stop people sending money :rofl:

Thanks so much for the support on this, makes it so worthwhile contributing to the prize pool knowing that so many people are willing to also contribute however they can.

You’re all fucking legends, the lot of ya :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

extra money should just go to you for the madness build prize

2 Likes

Well, if there’s extra money, it should go to @DEEIF IMHO.

5 Likes

Absolutely. If that little bastard gives up his paypal deets, there is an extra 20 in the pool to cover some of his very generous payment.

If he doesn’t wanna give up his paypal deets, i’ll hold the 20 for the next charitable cause :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

yeah prob true

or for the 20aud send some pics of yourself and bill gordon with it (worth way more then 20aud)

3 Likes

All my photos of Bill are stuck together…

4 Likes

6 Likes

Man, thank goodness I didn’t put any boards in this year, bahahaha!

Maybe in 2021 I’ll do a build thread again.

7 Likes

I shoulda entered the Nightbloomer but technically it was a D.I.D. Not a DIY.

2 Likes

Great work everyone! Excellent prizes! Looking forward to seeing what comes of 2021 from y’all!! New dad life is crazzzzyyyyyyyy and I’ve not been able to build and interact much, but I do find some time to scroll the feeds on the shitter from time to time hehe. Keep up the all the beautiful builds!!!

8 Likes

I need this on my gravestone

10 Likes

I went through your build thread again the other day. Still puts a tightie in my whities.

7 Likes

@BillGordon did you finally find some relief in the briefs ?? :rofl: haha! THanks brotha!

1 Like