2020 Build of the Year--Winners and Prizes!

Lol, i am absolutely frothing on the parts i’ve won. And @BillGordon is right… if they don’t fit, i will make them fit :rofl:

Would like to say a big thanks to the organisers, i was truly saddened coming into the end of December that this might not happen at all. It’s such a great way of looking back on all the awesome builds for the year and I’m stoked that you guys came through with the goods. Well done dudes, your efforts are much appreciated.

And the vendors! On such short notice, this is a pretty epic prize pool, and your generosity should hopefully help fuel the fire for some awesome builds this year!

To everybody nominated, well fucking done. You managed to make something great in a complete shit fight of a year. I’m truly surprised at the quality of this year’s lineup.

Finally thanks to every single fucker on this forum. The community makes this place what it is, and you cunts are alright in my books.

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

19 Likes

@DEEIF we forgot to tell you something about your DavegaX.

Not only is it a DavegaX, with a custom start-up/splash screen, it also comes with an engraving of your choice.

10 Likes

Boom! @xsynatic

:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

edited :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still BOOM!

1 Like

2 Likes

love at first sight

Yes, done. Congrats @DEEIF!

4 Likes

Thanks, Jamie!

2 Likes

Congrats @DEEIF @glyphiks @Soflo

Well deserved for sure.

Also thanks to the vendors, you guys went above and beyond and it’ll definitely inspire some crazier builds seeing how the prizes are awesome.

5 Likes

Holy crap… I’m at a loss for words, this is incredible :anguished:

huge thanks to @BenjaminF @BillGordon and @xsynatic for pulling together this BOTY.

Thank you for the vendors here that put together such an insane prize pool in just a couple of weeks notice.

Just like Al, coming into December I was pretty bummed no BOTY had been setup yet, it’s something I look forward to every year, and it’s also an event that inspires most of my builds for the coming year.

It was a Crappy year all around and still there was some insane boards. Just to name a few, Madness, Demonseed Rebuild, indigo, Bigfoot, and many more.

I’m excited to show you guys what I have planned for 2021, I don’t think they (Yes “they” :smiling_imp:) will be BOTY material, but they are going to be insanely powerful…

24 Likes

Congratulations @DEEIF! @glyphiks @Soflo

Much deserved prizes and recognition :clap: Can’t wait to see what each of you makes next year :eyes:

14 Likes

Nice to see you again.

6 Likes

Holy cow guys!!!
I’m honestly blown away!
Sponsors, you guys are the real heros here!!!
I can’t thank everyone enough that put this together, sponsored it, and voted for everyone!
The puck is the last missing piece of the build!
Thank you!

13 Likes

That’s correct. And the housing not only comes with a custom engraving, it’s also anodized with a new technology that leaves a brushed-metal like finish and looks oh-so-pretty.

I’ll PM @DEEIF for the engraving specs. I hope we can make this one something special.

14 Likes

ooooh is that a service you offer to everyone??

Not at the moment. I just don’t have the capacity for it. It may happen at some point though.

3 Likes

remind me at that some point… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

What a premium competition this years. Amazing prizes. Congratulation to the winners, the organisersa and the vendors who donate these incredible gifts

10 Likes

Congrats!! Great builds!! Dope prizes too.

9 Likes