2020.04 revised dickyho's kegel wheel pulleys

I have 609 bearings, 10mm bore, 24mm outer, 7mm high.

1 Like

If we order the retainer set, do the pulley still comes with integrated bearing ?

Thatā€™ll do as well. I never really liked the bolt-on type because non of the plates actually fit or somehow divide the pressure on the hub, but this really looks like a snug solid fit! Ordering a pair. Do I need a press for the bearings or is it doable by hand?

yes, still will comes with bearing.

1 Like

doable by hand.

1 Like

Do you happen to know the clearance between the pulley and the motor plate when the wheel+pulley are mounted onto an Evolve axle?

Sorry, donā€™t know that. I donā€™t have evlve trucksā€¦, by the way, did you just ordered? I saw a new order, but without noted for 609 bearingā€¦

1 Like

I just put an order, that was probably mine, and no, i donā€™t need 609 bearings.

Wasnā€™t mine, Iā€™m still deciding whether I need 40T or both 40T and 36T, haha!

EDIT: Wait, donā€™t 609 bearings have a 9mm bore? That doesnā€™t fit on the 10mm part of the axle. I canā€™t seem to find any bearings with a 10mm ID and a 24mm OD.

I guess so, is to French. thanks for the order!

2 Likes

I ordered some from you today 44T with the retainers.

Sorry, I made a mistake. the 44T pulleys actually are out of stock now. and I forgot to changed the quantity to zero on ebay todayā€¦,I am making those pulleys now. but the production is very slow lately, So am not sure when I could have them.

2 Likes

For kegal itā€™s not super urgent. I am happy to wait eBay user: sonientropymusic.
Thanks mate

1 Like

got it, thanks!

Nice job @dickyho. Love the new design!

do these work with caliber trucks or TB218s now?

asking because the caliber hangar had to be grounded down with your last version of the pulley

1 Like

for caliber with extended axle, when press fit, is ok. for standard axle, need to flie a little on the corner.

not sure about TB218.

no, i know that the axle length isnā€™t enough on standard caliber trucks for do a press fir setup.

but if you do a bolt on setup with caliber trucks, is the hole in your pulley wide enough to avoid scratching the trucks?

not wide enough, need to file the truck a little bit on the corner.

1 Like

iā€™m sure there would be plenty more demand for your pulleys if you made a version that is compatible with the caliber truck without any
modification to the truck itself. (especially at your low prices).

none the less, great work on these pulleys, they look beautiful!

1 Like