Nahh lol. Having an esk8 makes you appreciate your euc much more :wink:

6 Likes

What’s that euc thing?
Electric unicycle maybe?

6 Likes

Yeah definitely! :smirk:

1 Like

Exactly :slight_smile:

Guys you are missing so much out. I can take my EUC to both BMX dirt tracks AND mountain bike tracks.

Just saying :man_shrugging:

Now go on with the hate :laughing:

2 Likes

One of @mmaner’s favorite way to get around downtown!

9 Likes

Purchased two batteries on my 5th repair on the 12s the other one (10s) stopped charging after about 7 miles.

1 Like

“Dearly departed, we are gathered here today to say goodbye to Eric…”

11 Likes

You ride your EUC on dirt tracks?
Videos please

@Tamatoa I ride my EUC almost anywhere (except loose dirt and wet dirt. Too slippery…)

Here is my friend on an MTB trail. Will make sure to get some more footage next time I’m there. Btw he looks pretty goofy lol.

I ride it in complete darkness in a forest empty from people while listening to music

I ride it in the rain. Just remember to wear rain clothes…

I do a lot of jumping. I’m still learning so please don’t judge ;p

I ride on dirt roads

And ride in grass and gravel/stones.

And best of all. So far 1400km and all the maintenance I’ve done was to pump my tire. Should probably also say I “rebuilt” it completely and sealed all gaps with silicone glue stuff.

Edit: and if you’re looking for some real extreme EUC stuff, check this guy out. https://instagram.com/ms10euc

9 Likes

Cool! How do you jump? Squeeze it with your feet and pull up?

1 Like

Exactly. I have some pads on the side to have something to grip to. Just gotta commit 100% and jump.

If you want to look more into it, here is a video.

3 Likes

What’s with the ballerina skin job on there??

1 Like

Lol you are literally the first person to ask on the forum. I’ve posted pictures of it like 3 times and no one has yet mentioned it :joy:

It seemed like a fun idea (maybe also because there was no other vinyl I wanted and it was cheap… ) and now people probably just think I’m a weirdo for both riding an EUC and having ballerinas on it. Maybe they also think I have some weird fetish. Who knows…

3 Likes

Are you trying to tell us something here?

2 Likes

You should use bindings for jumps.

1 Like

Haha no :joy:

My step dad told me it was some girl shit and if I got bullied it would be my own fault lol.

2 Likes

That’s actually a great idea! Don’t think I’ve seen anyone use that.

1 Like

I was joking don’t sue me if you die. Imagine brakes locking strapped to a wheel. I can’t find a gif of that so …

1 Like