2019 time to reflect / 2020 forecast

2019: Built a board in my dorm without setting off the fire alarm, experimented with skinning and rode around campus like a madman.

2020: I hope to finish skinning the second deck I got, My brother wants a board and I want a Li-Ion pack. I would also like to be able to esk8 with other people for once. Meeting some of you guys in person would be super cool. If you’re in the Daytona area hmu.

8 Likes

Same here. Alexsandro didn’t know, if the bms is balancing when charging or after. We changed it to a range monster. 40-60 mi per charge.

2 Likes

2019 : first off f*** you 2019 lol
Sold my first DIY board. Lost both my jobs, missed Colorado. Sold off a lot of extra parts. BUT got to spend the year with my daughter. Got to go to California and meet a ton of Esk8 people and ride tons of different boards thanks to @klaus79856

2020: starting a MBS DW build in January. Hopefully starting school and going back to work.
Looks like we might have an Oregon esk8 event!
I’m looking forward to @Moon Gear drives for mbs trucks.

15 Likes

I am half there. I’ll finish ma build also in January.

1 Like

This post was fully unappreciated and deserves more from you lot.

8 Likes

Agreed, this year I have been sick more times than the last 10 years combined, I broke my finger and going to loose the job before the end of the year the company is going under.
Please 2020 don’t be a bitch.

9 Likes

Who ise that?

Dareno’s dad

2 Likes

He still alive?
And attends group rides?

3 Likes

You’re joking right?

2 Likes

I thought maybe Queen Andrew and baroness hacker of the northern lands in PDX. I hope to skate with this royalty in the nether regions this year

6 Likes

Which part bro, I’m lost.

1 Like

Them I know

2 Likes

Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein??? No?

3 Likes

I’d also like to venture to the Eastern kingdom of York (new) and pay homage to Sir Kaly and his knights of rugged streets and traffic jams

11 Likes

So back on topic.

Ordered Hexl trucks and mounts

hope to receive them

25 Likes

Now I know who those candidates for crucifixion are. Legit didn’t know them. :sweat_smile:

Edit
Those 2 look like they are rich enough to have golden showers.

1 Like

Prince Andrew is the Monarch of Englands second son. Don’t think money is an issue.

Jeffs dead btw

3 Likes

I’d like have more large turn out group meets in 2020.

In a perfect world, I’d set Up a battery rental service and have a shit load of batteries available for riders to use.

The RV trip to Colorado with @Bobby was a one time thing. It was rough at times. Never doing it again. Thanks for doing most of the driving btw :+1:. I’m good at a lot of random skills, but “big truck driver” is not one of them.

8 Likes

Perfect for me, because airplanes.:scream:

1 Like