200x75 Phatty tires

You don’t understand the neochrome obsession.

2 Likes

How did you get “Lacroix” on tires ?

1 Like

They’re custom tire decals

1 Like

Very nice setup ! !!,any Link ?, do other Decals exist ?

Sorry they’re custom

3 Likes

@PrinceRein can you share some pics of how your grab bar is attached? I need one

I literally wrapped the hypertruck with electrical tape in a way to resemble a circle so that the grab handle can mount onto it lol. I’m thinking of trying neoprene next

1 Like

@PrinceRein thanks for the honesty! I bet you cut the shit out of yourself doing that. Those trucks are sharp as fuck!

Did someone say purple hellcats?

15 Likes

@Kaly I also just figured out you can use a dremel tool. It’s much less nerve wracking!!!

10 Likes

Well that is a way
Man I want to see that beast, how long for it to be ready ?

6 Likes

Someone try a deburring tool, see if that is easier .

2 Likes

@Kaly hopefully by this weekend!!! I’ll share pics

1 Like

Caused a wheel lock up and a nasty fall

11 Likes

Holy shit, what psi/tubes are you running? Hope you’re all right…

1 Like

Did it rupture and then hop over the rim or the other way around?

1 Like

oh fuck, damn, yeah what happened exactly?? Are you alright??

1 Like

Luckily it wasn’t me, it was my friend John on his lonestar, he is less than okay, rolled 30 feet, probably broken ankle.
Not sure what happened first but there is a tear in the tire wall and it climbed out of the rim, he had it at 34 psi

2 Likes

He said he had the correct sized tubes for the wheel cause he was sent the wrong ones and had to buy his own.

1 Like

faaaaaak that suuuuucks. Well if he needs any inspiration on how to recver from a broken ankle while going through esk8 withdrawal I’m a great resource. Been nursing a broken ankle since May.

that’s low enough, shouldn’t be an overinflation issue…Was he using hellcat wides? Do you know if he shaved down the tire at all to fit the rims?

This scares me because I’m planning to put these kendas on the hellcat wides, and the hubs are loose in the center, but when inflated they seem to be on there good…Hmmm, maybe not such a good idea after all

2 Likes