20% Off 1 ESC, 30% Off 2+ ESCs

Flipsky ESCs are already mature and popular in the market. Do not know why so much hate from you.

2 Likes

Because you sell faulty products and then make your customers pay to return them?

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. Will add some pictures.

2 Likes

Goddamn i love capitalism

5 Likes

LoL, please provide proofs. This website is just online for a few months, more than 100 orders and 0 returns so far.

2 Likes

@esk8me, welcome. I for one have been using my single 6.6 ESC for over and year and about 1200km and haven’t had any failure. So I’ll continue buying (in fact did on Black Friday) please refer to this poll to see the failure rate.

People who had lost money by using your product (maybe their fault or faulty product) are going to be mad at you on this forum. Just treat it an input.

5 Likes

I am confused is it flipsky or hgdlhg ?

1 Like

Thank you very much. Appreciate your comment.

1 Like

I’m not selling anything so I’ve got nothing to prove… but I’ll humour you…

1 Like

Where do these ship from?

1 Like

@Tamatoa, based on this statement below I thought they are the same company.

1 Like

images%20(64)

11 Likes

Your ESC products are hit and miss, poorly QC’d garbage.

Prove me wrong.

And in response to your previous comments about zero returns…

It’s probably because your customers don’t want to pay more money to send back a faulty product.

4 Likes

ESCs are made by Flipsky. We are Flipsky’s Partner. Here is a short introduction of our company.

3 Likes

I am sorry for what happened to you. I am not from Flipsky so I do not know how they handle this. We have our own Amazon store selling the FSESC 4.12 . There are lots of good reviews there.

3 Likes

Shipped from China

1 Like

Don’t be sorry, I’m not! I learned that Flipsky ESCs are useless, unreliable pieces of shit after only one use!

A lesson learned is valuable.

3 Likes

You should definitely edit the first post to reflect that you have your own shop/company is different from flipsky. And also about the Amazon shop.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

2 Likes

it depends how you use them. This is not against you, it’s just that flipsky products don’t have a good QC so when we use them in high power skateboards they blow up like kidney-beens and farts.
We hope you have good sales, but they won’t be from us because they are not very good for our use.
Cheers

1 Like