2 x Castle Creations Mamba XL X & 2 Hobbystar 5692 850kv

Items in Australia
If you are after E-HP this combo is hard to beat (it doesn’t matter if your fat or you want to go fast, this set has you covered), The motors weigh over 1kg each (and have 0.2mm laminations, 24 slots, billet cans…) and the ESC’s come with Cap. packs installed from the factory ready to abuse with high Amps. Castle are tough to beat for amps and reliability this combo is rated for max 5200W & 148a per motor.

2 x Castle Creations XL X
Description: Mamba XL X Extreme 1:5 Scale ESC

010-0140-00_1-B

2 x Hobbystar 5692 850kv
Description: 5692 Sensorless, 4-Pole, 1/5 Scale | HobbyStarLabs
Price (AUD): $832 + Postage

All items are new, never used, and in original packaging. Never mounted, never powered up.
ESC are 450ea in Aus or 240 USD from OS. Motors are 150 USD from OS. Entire set priced 20% under the US price converted to AUD (with no freight) or about half the AU price in a local Hobby store.

Happy to take/post whatever photos serious buyers need during daylight hours.

6 Likes

Have to add these OG XLX esc are fantastic. 5 years and still on my house V-5 raceboard being raced and ridden by Mario Chacon. They setup easily and have data logging. SUP @Cobber how are things on Kangaroo Island. Hope you are doing well.

5 Likes

Not often you see this type of sale around here, wish i had a race build in the works. GLWS!

2 Likes

Good to see you MoeBro.

I forgot to mention earlier that these Esc/Motors have been touched by the hand of God… I mean Moe (I received them with a set of OG gravity 3 links a way back). Must be good for at least a few hundred extra watts over factory :wink:

11 Likes

Interested
Kindly Share any contact detail
Telegram/ Whatsapp/ Messenger.

1 Like

You still selling this combo?