2 single esc connection

Hi, I’m about to buy 2 single escs to substitute my burnt dual esc from flipsky. Question is… How do I connect them? Current and receiver I mean… Is there any schematics to follow? Thanks in advance

if they’re a vesc you can either connect via can (canH and canL only) or via split ppm.

Please read some of the forum before asking basic questions like this.
or ask in here.

1 Like

Hi, check out this discussion here

4 Likes

closed 20billion jasons

1 Like

Thanks for pointing out. Still i cant find the info I’m looking for. I would like to see pictures of 2 single escs setup. I need to understand if I should power only one of them and i’m not familiar with Can-bus or split ppm. Sorry not native english speaker here and total newB. thanks for any info

1 Like

You wire them up in parallel.
So your battery plus goes to esc1 plus and esc2 plus at the same time. Same for minus.
For switching on off you will have an antispark Loopkey in the line or any other anti spark switch.
The escs use CAN to communicate with each other. That’s just two wires, can high to can high and can low to can low from one esc to the other.
If you want to run split ppm than you don’t need that CAN cable, but 2 receiver. One for each esc. Both receiver are paired to one remote. That’s not possible with all remotes, so take that in account.
But you could run y-split. Means one receiver connected to both escs ppm input. Take care here that you cut the 5V wire which would go to one of the escs. You need the 5V only from one esc.

5 Likes

yes im linking the forbidden site but do some reading please

1 Like

have a look at some diagrams too

1 Like

Someone should copy important stuff like that over before the cursed realm is shut down for good…

2 Likes

euh :smiley:
What do you think the forum is doing since beginning of the year (there is even a dedicated topic on this)
:kiss: