2 Original VESC 6 - For Sale - Houston TX

Please post the pictures and I will re-open. (Shamelessly stealing the patented @zack moderation method.)

Damn bill made it here just before me. But Hiya bud! Please add pictures ASAP! it’s a requirement!

2 Likes

Is that 230 per or both ?

1 Like

I dont understand is this still for sale?!?!?

2 Likes

Looks for me like for one if I compare the other listed parts to there original price, but who knows.
Next question would be if the silicon cases are included as well?

1 Like

price for one, cases included! I can do free shipping for VECS’s :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Want one Vesc…PM sent

1 Like

hey OP completely unrelated but, we have an active group up in NTX if you ever head this way hit me up. we skate 3 to 4 days a week.

4 Likes

Thread updated, VESC’s are gone…

Just the remotes now…

1 Like

Awesome! If you guys come to Houston let me know as well!

I have a street board and a mountain board!

Next project is a onewheel!

2 Likes

source

<3

5 Likes

Our group has a lit of o newheels full fot right in. I’m the weirdo with a DIY around here

1 Like

Hi everyone. I’m trying to getting into DIY building electric skateboards. I have an electric skateboard :skateboard: myself that I purchased from Longhaired boy who retired from the market. I live in Houston, I’m looking for someone to teach me the basics. An apprenticeship would be phoenomenal if you live in the Houston area, just name me your price per class session lol.

2 Likes

I promise you that anything you want to know is either already here on this forum, or can be answered through the noob thread.

3 Likes

im sure if you stalk this forum for an hour a day you’ll learn tons

3 Likes

You can start with this for a big ol list of basics

Then maybe check out some build threads in the DIY Builds category, some of them give great detail and you get to see what people are thinking when they pick certain parts or build things a particular way. It’ll also probably bring up some individual things you want to search, then use the search function to find threads about those. If someone mentions gear drives and you’re wondering what the big deal is go check out some threads on those, if they’re talking about battery amps and you don’t know what that is then search for ESC settings, whatever pops up

2 Likes

:joy_cat::rofl: good one :point_up:.

1 Like

I mean I’m not kidding. Worked for me.

1 Like

Google and YouTube help a lot.