2 Guys 1 Board, by Linny and Avio

I wanna see this with 8WD

5 Likes

what like these but driven on the front and back?

41veon7amBL.AC
or more trucks on the end?

^what is this called btw

3 Likes

8 motors, could be mix of hub and belt

1 Like

seems like a good thing to do with @jeffwuneo’s Neohubs

2 Likes

I think @jeffwuneo should send all the motors and electronics needed to make an 8WD board to @Linny and @avX :grin:
Can test all the different neoboxes in one board lol

3 Likes

Honestly If I was designing something like this one, I would make the rear “truck” have large pneumatic wheels and have it be spaced like 2’ apart with minimal turning. Something like a huge 3-link truck or channel truck.

the front could use a much smaller maybe even normal longboard truck. The Looong board would flex to allow harder turning with the front than back.

Kinda ruins the skateboard vibe but it might be more enjoyable for more people to ride with the back riders being almost passengers.

2 Likes

Cool ideas, we may or may not do another one this year haha. The stuff from this build has since been dismantled because it took up a lot of space

3 Likes

How did i not discover this sooner. bump because it fuck yeah

4 Likes

Why not just skate there?

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’m sure you’ve figured it out by now, but thats a luge.

1 Like

I was more referring to the dual trucks out back because I had no idea if there was a name for that. I had not seen many luge at that time.

Tandem axels I believe. @poastoast is the man to talk to about those, he’s bent them all.

da

the pic with the balcj wheels

i’ve used those adapters :ok_hand:

bent at least 4 caliber axles and the fatboy UnBeNdAbLe TiTaNiUm AxLeS (or as 3ds likes to say)

We have had below for years. Now thinking on making an electric version.

The key for two peeps is to have handles.

7 Likes

This is a scooter.

2 Likes

It’s the coolest scooter I’ve seen though. Needs motor.

2 Likes