18T HTD5 15MM MOTOR PULLEY with 10mm bore

You sure?
@pookybear claims they are in fact 10mm motor shafts.

I would really like this settled since my friends build depends on it. And it is largely the reason against the haggy drove system. Timo hasn’t answered PM’s or mentions. Maybe @haggyboard.jeff can help?

1 Like

Oh. I have no idea what they used for the haggy branded motors lol.

2 Likes

Wym?
10char

It looks like the world has abandoned us No one Outside the country want to do business with US no mo

You’re confusing me my friend.
Might be my own fault though.
Dumbass I am

Haha. I was referring to the unbranded maytech motors they sell

Those I can confirm that use 8mm D shaped shaft “round shaft is optional”

Now. Can’t confirm what they use exactly For the “haggyboards branded motors” Witch could very well be 10mm D shape shafts Like @pookybear says :man_shrugging:t2:

My apologies
I didn’t mean to make things more confusing than they need to be lol

1 Like

I went through my pms w timo. Now that I think about it. It might be the D shape. The reason I said 10mm was because I got the motors from @CiscoV, which are 10mm OD w 30mm shaft. I could only find 30mm shaft length w 10mm motors. Damn it. Now I’m getting confused also Here you go:

2 Likes

Witch motors did you get from me!? :rofl:

1 Like

Bro, you’re gonna make me go through all my pms. Moi has lots

1 Like

Gotta love haggy boards drivetrain. Only problem is that you have to jump through hoops if you wanna make any changes to it lol

:rofl::rofl:
I’ve sold so much stuff to so many people haha. I have no idea what motors we talking about

1 Like

I tried to explain it to this stubborn @Agressivstreetlamp. Eh. It’s not a bad system at all. But too troublesome to switch to different pulleys.

2 Likes

Haha. I’ve successfully ran 18t pulleys with that drivetrain
some shallow head motor bolts Are needed
Only problem is the heads can be easily stripped and they’re expensive as shit

2 Likes

Not stubborn just thorough haha.

I just need confirmation from the horses mouth.
Either haggy members need to respond and confirm what the haggy complete comes with, and if we can get 18T pulleys. Then I’ll be happy.

@pookybear it’s not that I don’t trust you. O just want to verify. Trust but verify

2 Likes

Don’t you have a caliper!?

Besides. I used regular round bore profile pulleys and they kept breaking loose

Idk that you can get D shaped ones :man_shrugging:t2:

It will be a long painful process To get that going
Don’t even bother brother.

What’s your homie’s drivetrain setup?

I had told you we have tried that system. Although, that kit is pretty damn good for what it is. But It didn’t work as planned for us. I was trying to make sure @Clone200 does not make the same mistake we did. It’s all about ease of getting parts when things break as well as modularity.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yup yes indeed. . I’m not pushing for 10mm shafts at all. Merely asking to satisfy my curiosity.
Just sort of popped up when @Ciscov mentioned it.

1 Like

Tbh I don’t believe haggy sell motors with 10mm shafts. Everything they have is marked down as Being 8mm d shape

2 Likes