🔋 18650.Club (& 21700) Battery Making Supplies & Custom Packs

I’m not OP, but it looks like a Yamaha dirt bike, maybe a 250cc. Likely a gas to electric conversion.

1 Like

That’s super awesome! Crazy amount of welding in four days too.

4 Likes

thats amazing!
hope you were able to charge them a blockbuster premium as well :wink:

1 Like

More cool battery stuff
A couple of 24S EUC Booster packs

Little 12S2P, had a pretty strict height requirement

6 Likes

Anyone know what happen to this shop? I ordered over 2 weeks ago and still hasn’t been shipped out yet and seller isn’t responding on email or on this forum (pm).

2 Likes

Idk man, I’m in the same boat. We need an intervention of some sorts for @Anubis .
Ordered 27 days ago. The last answer I got was that he was checking with the courier. That was 6 days ago. Could not even tell if the package has left his place and no tracking number :man_shrugging:

If anyone’s thinking of shopping here, beware. I understand shit happens, but at least communicate.

4 Likes

Exactly, if something happened, i can wait. instant replies when i asked about shipping times then no replies after i placed my order makes me think I’m getting scammed. Should’ve just ordered on amazon. At this point im waiting on the package to continue my battery build, idk how much longer ill wait before i start a paypal dispute.

2 Likes

If you needed battery supplies contact me, I’ll see what I have and what I can get for you since you’re local.

1 Like

I’ve contacted him over Whatsapp to try and get an update on whether the store is still functional or not as have also recently placed an order and nothing has been done about it. I’ll update once I get an response.

2 Likes

Yea it is
@Mantas order arrived a while ago, had completely dud tracking. Literally 1 event and it was delivered.
@Shawnl55 order I will have to look into

2 Likes

Yea I can’t help but agree
3 years ago, I had a part time job, a tonne of free time, no relationship etc. Literally all that changed in a period of 5-6 months unexpectedly, but I still have this stuff to run… I’ve been working on clearing things up and getting my 3PL running again to get back to what it was but its rough until then :frowning:

2 Likes

Still no movement on my order… That marks 14 days of nothing…

3 Likes

Can yo DM me your order number? I cant see any whatsapp messages and can’t find it based on your name.

3 years ago, I had a part time job, a tonne of free time, no relationship etc.

Congrats on the life stuff. I understand there’s not much profit in the esk8 business and it’s being done mostly for the good of the esk8 community.

Update on my order for folks thinking of buying on 18650.club . My order was placed on January 10th and was ready for pickup on February 11th. Received the tracking number only on the day of the delivery.

I don’t want to speculate on what caused the delays, so make your own conclusions from the info.

tracking details

Other then the delay and xt30s being yellow instead of black, I’m happy with my order and being confident that the nickel is legit.

1 Like

Update my side. I was surprised with the arrival of my order this morning. Quality goods. I don’t mind waiting if there’s at least a bit more open communication…

1 Like

@Anubis been waiting on an order since October - you have email

I’ll take a look now and reply - Its likely there was a backordered item OR it got mixed into the old nexus orders which I knew would be pending for a while.

PS Access to my @nexusboards.co.uk email stopped a little while ago - so if you emailed there, I may have missed it

@Anubis
can you get email at @18650.club ?

any chance of sending this?

1 Like

@Anubis I got the parcel ,just waiting on my refund for the stuff you didnt have and this is done!

good news - was waiting for confirmation. Will set it up now

1 Like