12S3P Haya Complete for Sale

Subject: [US] Haya v1 deck with 12s3p battery. 6355 motors.

Haya
Description:
Battery: 12s3p built by JoeyZ
Deck: Haya v1
Motors: Torque Board 6355
Wheels: 110mm TB
ESC: Bkb xenith
Remote: Hoyt St Puck

Custom Haya 12s3p board for sale

Hey guys. Selling my DIY eboard mainly because I discovered going fast on wood was too much for me haha. Selling to potentially buy an e-bike.

Also worth noting is on the trucks there are custom 3D printed brackets that house the charting port and power button. It’s also on several risers and I’ll be honest you can slightly feel the cable on the back end through the top deck but if you have some power tools you can shave off some more room on the inside. Board works great, may need some new bearings and there’s a little bit of rub on the bottom side. Would prefer not to part it out.

Price (USD): 1300 OBO

Images

1 Like

Let’s see that battery in there!

1 Like

oh hey lionpuncher! you helped me with my build :sunglasses:I’m not home rn but I’ll upload some pics of the battery when I get back

1 Like

Haha then it’s folks helping folks! You snapping pics of joeys magic will help me, I’m finally building out my haya rn. Battery has me against the ropes. Too late to change my course, but at least I can draw some ideas.
Refresh my memory brother, how could my stupid ass have helped your smart ass? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

hahahaha nice glad you’re getting around to it! you offered me words of wisdom and help with risers :slightly_smiling_face: here’s some pics of the batter that Joey sent while he was building it.

7 Likes

Ahhhhhhh, yes that would make sense haha. Hardware related. :laughing:
@JoeyZ5 your battery work is unreal. I ended up going with a gasket and doing the battery with wire for the series connections. Just finished the gasket last night. Now I have to deal with managing the balance wires. I wish I had bought the flat braided cable and gone from the side.
Whoever ends up with this beauty, just know the battery in here is magic haha.
Good luck with the sale homie!!

1 Like

I’d definitely recommend for the next owner to put a thin foam gasket under the whole lid to give the battery some more room. It shouldn’t be a problem how it is but some extra padding is always a good thing.

4 Likes

Clean af

2 Likes

bump