12S 4A charger recommendation please, small and lightweight?

I’m hoping to get a very small, very lightweight charger I can toss in a backpack for on-the-go charging. The 4A charger I have (Cycle Satiator) is big and heavy, and the only small light charger I have is only 2A.

Thanks for recommendations,

Need some reference photos, i have a 12s5a charger that has think is nice and small but maybe not the best reference as i compare it to the 10a charger but you compare it to a 2a lol. I would think 4a is small enough to get a laptop brick type charger but the 4a ones i saw were actually larger so idk.

This one is one sharpie by one sharpie cap by 2/3 of a sharpie - lost my tape as im gutting my workbench and moving it to a larger area

1 Like

The 2A is indistinguishable from a laptop charger and super light

I’m hoping for something exactly the same size and only slightly heavier :slight_smile:

I use this one, it’s only slightly larger than yours. Bought it from someone on the forum though so idk where you could get it

1 Like

dang, that’s exactly what I want.

I tried to Google fy5044000 but all I got was Cessna parts.

1 Like

I think I got it from @Common_good, any idea where you bought that from bruv?

Also found this after a search Pardon Our Interruption no idea if the site is credible though

Edit: lmao why’d it do that hyperlink

This is pretty close, though a bit spendy.

anyone familiar with theses? Or BoundMotor in general?

seen a lot of people running their decks and pretty happy. one of the local guys has a full
boundmotor setup on 3links, 3k miles and no issues until he smacked his motor can on a fat rock and shattered some magnets lol

1 Like

Got it in a trade as well so no idea on the source, unfortunately :confused:

1 Like