11-12" MTB deck options

Hey all,

I’m trying to find what is out there for a 11-12" width mountainboard deck. My current deck is 10" wide, and I’m not really enjoying having my toes/heels hang off the edge. I rode a friends Lacroix Lonestar this past weekend and I really like the deck width, but I can’t seem to find anything in a reasonable price range that is more than 10". I was looking at the MBS Comp 95, but that’s 9.9", less than my current board.

Are there any options out there?

Flux is wide. Or you could just add wings to your existing deck

@SabreDynamics make some

3 Likes

Haero Bro is pretty wide in the foot pads. I wear a US size 13 shoe and I’m perfectly comfortable on it.

1 Like

I second this, my favorite board to ride is a haero but I also just got a deck from @tomiboi and his stuff is legit too. Did I mention I wear size 14US shoes?

3 Likes

I think tomiboi’s big boi odashi is 10.8" wide

1 Like

:duck:

1 Like

I’m a 14 I feel you! The Ramm deck is tiny bit wider than haero … 10.5 inch Ramm Boards MTB R1
25 percent off right now too MTB R1 – RammBoards
Rides well. Flux is wider but stiffer. Like them both

1 Like

You know what they say about guys with big feet…

Big deck!

3 Likes

Most of my decks are 10.75” or a little wider.

How much are the Haero decks and what are the specs? All I can find is an order form.

I can’t justify 300-400 on a MTB R1 deck.

With their current sale it comes out to like $280 with shipping. Still a bit steep but it’s a nice deck…

Ah, my page was in AUD. Still comes to 290 with shipping for me.

2 Likes

Doubt you’ll get a haero much/any cheaper.

1 Like

Are there any other decks? I just don’t understand why there is a canyon between MBS decks and most other decks I find. I could get 2-3 mbs decks for the price of 1 TomiBoi/Haero deck. I understand it is a larger deck, which comes with higher material costs, but I don’t understand why it is 3x the price.

Esk8 specific decks are all very much small quantity productions and the price generally reflects that.

The flux is probably the cheapest you’ll find for what you want.

If money is an issue, i’d strongly suggest just looking at something like the wings I suggested at the start of the thread. You can even DIY a wing solution.

4 Likes

Where can I find a flux deck for sale? I only see the board on their website. I may 3d print up some wings to put on my current board, we’ll see.

Money is not an issue, but I tend to go down rabbit holes and then before I know it I’ve spent 5 grand on something that gets used maybe once a week. Trying not to do that.

Ah I couldn’t find it on their site. Thanks man. I’m guessing you can only get it with the enclosure? I don’t need the enclosure tbh, so it seems like a waste.

Im sure you could get it seperate, just email them