10mm Spacers By Country

So I’m having a rough time finding 10mm bearing spacers, I can bodge up something but it’s probably not the thing to be half arsed with. These guys are local to me and have machined some spacers for my trucks previously and I’m going back to them to get a half dozen, maybe 10 bearing spacers machined. They’re a bit spendy but they’re precision and doing little bespoke jobs like this would suck

If anyone in Australia needs some and is sick to death of scrolling endlessly to find them, I’m happy to increase the order. Will be ordering in the coming week.

I’d assume stainless over aluminum for these, anodized probably not an option.

1 Like

Like for 10mm axles?
I’m sure I have a drawer full of them.
They could probably go in a Jiffy bag cheaply.

2 Likes

Thats right @BigBen , 10mm axles, they seem to be as rare as rocking horse shit here in Australia

Just looked. It was a drawer full of 10mm speed rings, a few bearings and a few spacers. :slightly_frowning_face:

Haha yep. I just 3d print mine.

1 Like

Interesting, do they hold up well enough? What material?

These are for the arrhythmia build so ill probably just get them machined and starve the children for a week… spoiled bastards think food is an everyday thing.

2 Likes

Worked on many boards for many hundred kms. As long as you don’t go ham on the axle nut, it’s fine. Only ever print with petg

1 Like

To add to this, I have a drawer full as well. If Ben ends up sending them anywhere I could chuck mine in too. I won’t be using them for anything now.

3 Likes

@Brenternet thatd be sweet man, you on 12mm trucks now or back to 8mm?

Same- I 3D printed some for my Matrix II 12mm axles and they have held up great.

1 Like

Yep. They’re only under as much pressure as you put them under, as long as you’re gentle when tightening the nut its not an issue.

I’ve definitely ruined them before, just gotta feel it out.

1 Like

@BigBen f you dont need em mate, shoot me a pm and ill sort out payment and postage

1 Like
2 Likes

Just got a set from Moe over at Stooge Race Boards, they are very excellent. Thick wall, multiple sizes and fit awesome.

@MoeStooge is the place.

1 Like

Let me see what’s an economical way to get them to you.
Probably the post office.

1 Like

2". I ride around in a Reliant Robin now.