Zesc raiden 7 any good?

Does anyone have any info on the reliability and ease of setup for this esc? Strengths and weaknesses?

Go look on the original topic there are most likely reviews on it :slight_smile:

But it seems like a good quality ESC

2 Likes

Most of the buyers use R7 to build one-wheel and e-bike. They have their own facebook group and discord group. So, no too much review here. The most feedback we got is that R7 is a very smooth esc.

2 Likes

Which esc do you recommend for esk8

There was only the one as far as I could see, thanks though

Need a lot more information than that. What helmet, deck, enclosure, and battery have you settled on? What is your budget? What do you want from your build?

Without ALL of those answers, nobody can truly recommend a good ESC that fits you well.

3 Likes

I be got a landyachtz switch 40 I’m trying to outfit but I’m using an outrigger box mounted to the rear truck mount so clearance isn’t an issue for me because of the box design (I can take it off and put a new one on if I ever want to put more in it than fits) I haven’t decided on a battery yet, I was planning to buy it after I buy the esc so I don’t spend my money on a batt then be limited in my esc choices as they’re incredibly hard to come by right now. Beyond that I have my drivetrain 13/36 5m belt drive and motor mount for cal 2, no motor yet either, same deal as the battery (want esc first)

1 Like

I’m also looking at a broken marbel board that I plan to Decon for parts but I think the esc is what’s fucked on it