You got crash videos? We got crash videos

Haha. Naw. It has nothing to do with your bushings

You’re smashing Your body could get really tense Then even the slightest pull to the side will throw you off. Having the wrong bushings will just make matters worse. To the point that you might not be able to recover from it n off you go.

2 Likes

Yeah, I started to ride a lot looser a year ago and its helped a ton. Damn, I’m really wondering what it is now :joy:

3 Likes

Bowling hahahha
27boardschar

1 Like

oldie but goodie. good thing for full face helmets.

5 Likes
Not an esk8 crash, but I SWEAR I saw a vid on this forum of someone going fast down this same road near Bakersfield, CA. It’s HWY 178. Be careful out there y’all.
7 Likes

Component tolerances?
My trampa vescs read .2~.3v different voltage and cut out at speed at slightly different points. Back starts sliding and i either slow down or fall at top speed.
Duty cycle current limit start seems to fix that if set at 85% for me. Lower top speed slightly but i don’t meat crayon with my face at least

3 Likes

God damn. I Have had that happened to me before. That’s the feeling you get at high speeds with unity lol.
Definitely something to be scared of

2 Likes

85% duty cycle? I still have set mine to 95% and max that all the time. Although its nowhere near 55mph

85% duty cycle current limit start
With default max 95% duty cycle

4 Likes

ooh. Nevermind then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Keep on clarifying this differentiation. I ate shit because they are so similarly named and I changed the wrong one :expressionless:

5 Likes

I swear i have 3 people already who stopped reading after “duty cycle” and changed the wrong thing

3 Likes

holy shit.
Yeah that passenger is probably dead

1 Like

Man I really hope there wasn’t a passenger in that black car.

@Kellag , what’s the name of that song playing around the 20 second mark?

been looking for it for ages lol.

in the vid from the original post

Why did the “sweeper” pass you and clear the track?

4 Likes

Glad everyone survived that! sounded fucking fierce. Wouldn’t ever want to be in that situation.
Depending on the terrain, 2m radio still might have problems. I fly paramotors and have issues with 2m radios, Even with no terrain.
Id hate to try and rely on one of those. As silly as it sounds, you might want to invest in some cheap satellite devices. (PLB) with text communication would be ideal. Inreach, resQlink, Spot type device.

1 Like

9 Likes

Last weekend. We were cruising on a high speed pkwy. I wanted to get out of the traffic lane but had failed to realize the rumble strips that had appeared. Shoulder was clear just up the road prior.

5 Likes