Yet another Kickstarter cheapie

Definitely need feet to make it back home once it has crapped out on you!

1 Like

Bro same I looked at it and I’m like that’s straight up a tupperware strapped to the bottom of the board.

Besides that, it even looks like the same colors as normal tupperware lol

1 Like

The company may be legit? Never seen them before, they posted a video on their youtube channel, 7 months ago, unboxing and about the onpark 2. Here

And a few different reviews of the onpark 3 have been posted today Here, Here, and Here. Which at least shows that they have an actual model, for whatever that’s worth.

1 Like

I just found a review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIiJpR8gZw8&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1G2j43pUMSlKkyOCGffF1GliwgY9OpmqNnBEdX21wsiqtUILuqquiHNig

I watched that, which was stupid.

He says things like “The battery was manufactured by Samsung, so you know there’s quality in there” and “pushes you 15mph up a 30% incline”.

It’s amateur hour over here.

3 Likes

Yeah I think the company may be legit with a legit product, its just not a very good one lol and their marketing isn’t quite there.

1 Like

I like how they call themselves the best electric skateboard

2 Likes

They’ve surpassed their kickstater goal too!

:roll_eyes:

it’s a small price to pay for feet.

1 Like

Finally some board that comes with feet.

they are advertising like a mofo on fb.
I keep seeing their stupid ads on my feed. And keep haha emojing them XD

1 Like

I rarely miss an opportunity to report Ads in FB

I don’t know what kind of computer software they have at the end, but I’m sure their algorithm must go berserk when you start reporting that as Sexually Inappropriate!