[WTS][WTT][EU] VESC 6+

he said 80euro each plus shipping

really awesome price for new focboxes

I think you account needs a level up before you can send @skitzor a private message. But I think he will contact you soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@BillGordon if you please

1 Like

Hi Jose-

Account bumped so you can message now and post at will. Welcome!

Thanks, Shua.

1 Like

Hey my man, Bill should’ve sorted you.
Shoot me a PM with your country and we can proceed there

I cant send private message i am from spain
How we procees?

Thank u @BillGordon

Thanks

1 Like

I have send u a pm thank u all

1 Like

I PM’d you for some focbox and the silver motors :wink:

1 Like

Pm for motors

Albatard il revient prendre ce que j’ai pas pris :joy:

Updated leftovers and bump

if you could give me that 2.1 drive with your warranty on it then i would consider

Hey Skitzor - Think we already chatted few times on discord on this one - Will happliy take the drivetrain 2.1 and some of your Black Motors if you still have the hangars for them? otherwise might just throw them on Cronins instead

1 Like

Given what happened to enertion I don’t see what you could expect as a warranty

2 Likes

as in he gives a warranty telling me if it breaks within 6 months (or something) then he will refund

Damn, that’s a bold demand I must say, especially for these motors :joy:

7 Likes

yep i know but otherwise i wouldnt buy

once new sleeves are made i would trust these motors as they wouldnt overheat for me since i am light

See this is the one thing I have never understood - I am light 63kg, Ive rode on two sets of Enetion 2.1 hubs (silver) 15mm Axle - I will point out that the Truck Facing aluminum silver Seal has different finishes one is brushed and one is…tacky.scratched.

The point being im lucky to get over 60-65C on my motors ( that usual only happens if im doing a Corona Shopping trip with a mountain backpack filled with an extra 20-30KG of Food supplies )

So if the motors are already going beyond the first temp threshold (80c) which if im not mistaken is 20C away from causing small but damage overall to the Magnet polarities. (ive heard of people saying 160c) and i hope they mean F not C :smiley:

Othwise theres gotta be a significant differeance in the QC or Production of those 2.1 Motors to have such mixed results. - and it was always manufactrured in the same location.

1 Like