[WTS, USA] Spring Cleaning! 🐺

Trampa Spur Gear Drive
About a year of usage. Maintained regularly, there is a bit of damage on one of the motor gears’ teeth. There is a replacement set I used regularly, including it cuz I have no use for it. The tubs have significant pebble impact damage but no crevices, the guards have sustained a bit more damage but those are replaceable.

• Helical gears 1:5.8 gear ratio, that means 10t motor gear to 58t wheel gear.
  • Requires trampa machined trucks.
  • Requires 8mm keyed motor shaft.
    $250:
Images

Litech D596
New and never used. Bought it when getting parts for first build, did not fit. Comes with everything.
$20:

Images

Stack of belts
Since I don’t need these i am just selling the whole stack. All 15mm width. The Powergrips are used, but don’t remember how many miles. Taken from my old Evolve board. All of the HTDs are new.
$10:

Images

Apex Enclosure
New and never used. Its a V1 with the aluminum cover.
$130

Images

GridVision BMS (same as Daly)
A few charges in it. Has always been fused.
$10

Images

Pair of VX1 Remotes
One if the receivers is actually toast.
$60

Images

Oricycle Bike Tail Light
Brand new, went against using it.
$40

Images

Front FreeSk8 mounting brace in black
Ordered wrong lmfao.
$10

Images

MoonEsk8 clamps for unmachined Trampa trucks
Used! Bought these before Moon got the machined truck ones.
$20

Images

MoonEsk8 MBS Matrix II clamps
These don’t fit my set of Matrix II so don’t buy these together unless you plan to grind it down to fitment.
$40

Images

IDEA V7 Belt Drive Kit for Trampa precision trucks
If I remember correctly, these have at least 300 miles on them. Three belts included, 2 are new and one is used.

• 15mm belts
  • 15t Steel motor pulley
  • 72t Alu hub pulleys

$100

Images

All items are plus shipping.

SOLD

Straps
Used for about a year, has bronze ratchet buckle. Doesn’t come with hardware.
SOLD

Images

Mini Remote
The old reliable for some of you. I never really got to use it as mostly I wanted smart remotes until I got my Puck. Puck is all I use now.
$10

Images

Metr Can Pro
Brand new.
$137

Images

Evolve ESC/Controller/BMS combo
Definitely has a few miles in it. Taken from my old evolve which hasnt seen a ride since I built my DIY.
$50

Images

MBS Matrix II Trucks
Debated keeping these but I really like my tactical light clamps that I got from Kaly. A bit banged up when I was trying to install the Moon clamps. Otherwise new and never ridden.
$140

Images

Assorted Trampa Spring Parts
I know some of you still use these, a couple of the dampas have some wear, orange having the most.
$20

Images

Sealed Angular Contact Bearings
Never used, these come straight from @Kaly. I got them to use for a planned project but I haven’t gotten there. Rather turn them over to the community cuz i know one of you might need them. There are the 10mm.
$10:

Images

8 Likes

You need pictures sir

there are pictures, did u click the word “images”?

4 Likes

Sorry the pictures didn’t load right away. I’m on an oil rig in the middle if the Gulf of Mexico.

10 Likes

thanks for your service

6 Likes

Bindings sold!

2 Likes

Lil bumpy bump.

1 Like

Bumpitty with new stuff.

1 Like

Which trampa hub fits your gear drive?

PM sent

Ahh, I guess shipping to Europe is tricky at tme moment?

Pm’d about trampa spring parts & mini remote.

I had them with super stars and mega stars. Being a trampa gear drive, it should fit all variations of it unless trampa changes their screw pattern a lot.

Do you still have the evolve ESC + controller combo?

@Kalitapaws - for some reason my PMs aren’t going thru to you. Can you shoot me a PM please? I’d like to buy the Trampa Spring Parts and Mini Remote. Thx!

was out sorry everyone. going thru PMs now.

Sold section updated.

1 Like

Just a heads up, these are only $170 brand new from MBS with the 15% off esk8 discount code. Otherwise, good luck with sale!

3 Likes

hey, I PMed you a week or two ago about the matrix II trucks, did you get it? if you still have them id like to buy em

Price adjustment and things moved to sold.

1 Like