[WTS][USA] new ABEC11 Electric Flywheels [serious]

I found some of those…! the pinks

any ideas of where to find a list of the types of ABEC wheels that are 90+ in size?

seems like a guide built by the community would be a nice to have

1 Like

Pinks are the rarest and most desirable, but as is usually the case, reality surpasses fiction.

Both Pink and Green 107mm Electric Flywheels come with the same width (75mm) and both share the same contact patch (62mm), but although Pinks are regarded as unicorns, real unobtainium… the truth is… Pinks come with 80a durometer and Greens with 74a durometer! The greens are softer! The real unobtainium of the two.

5 Likes

@b264 so you know if they fit on the 3ds drives?? Audrius wasn’t sure.

Chris gave me a 40 min lecture on them once a while back, I kinda forgot lol. Not sure about durometer, but there are couple sets pink and green covered in dust at abec lol. didn’t see black ones tho. I think all color are same refly formula, Chris made one set with classic tho. That set is brand new never used last I seen.

Electric flywheel is center set not offset like 107 and others, that’s why pulley and gear drives are not interchangable on this specific wheel.

4 Likes

They do not

2 Likes

Electric flywheel is center set not offset like 107 and others, that’s why pulley and gear drives are not interchangable on this specific wheel.

That’s correcto.

Thankfully, Janux-esk8 Press Fit IC Wheel Pulleys will level matters equal.

3 Likes

Dont you just love having ro repeat yourself so many times lol?

4 Likes

You gotta see me first hour when I’m in the shower. Love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

pméd [Serious] :slight_smile:

1 Like

@pixelsilva @b264
So many questions to be asked.

8 Likes

…says the guy who hangs out at ABEC11

4 Likes

haven’t be there in half a year until yesterday to get a deck lol

6 Likes

I have a hunch Lei walked in their with a bag and just started putting the Electric flywheels in it :joy:

1 Like

Mr. ABEC11 himself!! Always wanted to try those Yellow 107 FW!

I see like (3) Green sets; (1) Pink set …perhaps (2); (1) Lime set …perhaps (2); (1) Yellow wheel, another cut … perhaps a complete set??

2 Likes

Pourin’ one out for these shiney, unobtainium rolly bois.

3 Likes

are these thane filled??

4 Likes

Just normal foam filled one’s.

1 Like

These sold, thread can close :slight_smile:

@BillGordon @Dareno

6 Likes

Yeet!

2 Likes

No more new Electric Flywheels :frowning:

They’re gone probably forever now, or used ones…

4 Likes