[WTS-USA] 75kv Torqueboard Direct Drives

Yeah . because you were a little bitch when people asked you to give full details about what you were seling.
You tried to be dishonest about the condition of your parts.
And then copped an attitude when people called you out.
It was all well deserved.

8 Likes

You even tried to start a second account and act like you were a different person and use the same photos lol
Nothing about your actions have been trustworthy.
GTFO

6 Likes

you’re a grown man with triggered feelings ahahahahah must be nice

1 Like

Oh shit it’s you! How’s it going man? How were the holidays

4 Likes

You on the sac State campus? It’s nice I took a couple classes there

That’s not true, @Kellag is actually just an account 10-15 of us have access to that we use when we really need to express things less than professionally, it’s actually a bit of a sub community with all the folks involved.

12 Likes

Why did you have to reveal our dirty little secret mang. Now everyone know :pensive:

9 Likes

lmao. You’re still around? XD
Get outta here

2 Likes

People were going to catch on eventually, plus Kelly still steps in there every now and then :wink:

2 Likes

Kick me out if you have any jurisdiction… oh wait you don’t :joy:

Yeeeesssirrrr

1 Like

They don’t do that here. Those who don’t belong just get ostracized until they leave.

6 Likes

If we kick you out we can’t shit on you anymore. No fun in that.

5 Likes

BTW, I fixed one of the two half broken motors. Also ate all my bananas. Now I only have the other motor with faulty sensors to trade. It runs fine though. Almost brand new (I added all the scratches for a cool appearance).

2 Likes

You bought from this guy? Oof

Belonging is subjective :wink:

1 Like

Not yet. I offered to trade two half broken almost new looking motors and a banana for the DDs a month ago.

5 Likes

i wish you still had the banana

2 Likes

me too, i shoulda accepted the banana. I need some K in me

3 Likes

@kook?

joke aside, seems like you are developing some humor :+1:

5 Likes