[WTS-US] Redeux, An Ultraboard Direct Hummie on Bergs Complete PART OUT

Deck and enclosure sold

90mm clones sold

I really want those bergs but shipping will be ridiculous towards uk :frowning: also canā€™t really purchase until next friday

2 Likes

I have a set of black bergs Iā€™m not using due to plans changing. Practically unused (never put on an electric board). PM me if interested, or Iā€™ll put them up for sale myself next week.

3 Likes

Yeah international shipping kills it. Looks like @rusins has got ya !

2 Likes

Updated battery photos.
Still available : 12s4p Derelict Robot Compact PCB battery , Bergmeister combo , RKP Elofty combo.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the specs to lazy to read through threads :call_me_hand:

2600mAh / 35a cont.
amp rating may be a little inflated but havenā€™t had any issues in two Battery builds. Solid cells from Molicel.

1 Like

Still got a few things left. Make me some offers guys.

Would the Bergs and Eloftys fit on a Evo Falcon 36?
Also whats the difference between regular kahua trucks and yours?

2 Likes

I donā€™t see why it wouldnā€™t. Obviously the rear Kahua has been machine to accept the Elofty motors. The front hanger itself is stock, only the axles were slightly narrowed to match the rear width. Should work with that deck.

1 Like

Did a quick search and others have put direct drives on that deck so you should have no issues

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for the info! Id love to take the Eloftys, trucks (both kahua and dkp), and the berg wheels and adapters if we can work out a deal to ship to Canada. :grinning:

1 Like

Sounds good. I know I can fit all this in a flat rate box. Iā€™ll check on the international flat rate and PM you.

1 Like

Updated whatā€™s Sold. Who needs a battery !

1 Like

Dropped the price on the battery, take a look guys !

1 Like

@longhairedboy please close, gonna move the battery to its own post. Thanks everyone!

1 Like