[WTS | US] JT’s Warez Northcamp+batt+esc, Infinity hubs, ESCs, ENNOID X-Lite-20 V2, and more)

Thanks, I’ve included a Poastmote puck at this point and willing to ship it with the battery it has. My main concern is all the balance leads of the dumb BMS I threw in, someone could clean that up and still have a running board.

Added ENNOID X-Lite-20 V2 BMS

2 Likes

please ,if you get a message saying i want to buy the board,im drunk, or hacked,say NO, i have a PROBLEM besides im sure my 12s5P battery on hand WONT work with it,RIGHT?

18650 it might :grin:

Bump, added Idea 3-Link adapters, miscalculated and drops my ride too low. I am thinking of possibly making a SS stack enclosure, buuuuut that’s a lot of work.

1 Like

Parting out the sporster so esc, puck, board, etc check it out

1 Like

Puck sold, board sold.

2 Likes

Added infinity hubs and unlimited hubs back up for sale

3 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Bump

Unlimited hubs sold set of m1 drives sold

2 Likes

Likely will sell my Northcamp, battery, and 3 D100 ESCs soon. Once the Semendeed is put together.

1 Like

Selling the Northcamp, battery, and MakerX D100. Buy the 4wd combo for $1000

1 Like

Forgot I also have some BN 6354 140kv motors for sale now

Buuuump

BRO… This is a FUCKING PSYCHO DEAL. someone buy this shit immediately

This is like getting a great deal on a 21s6p battery for $1k… and also getting a free northcamp + enclosure + 2 maker x d100 ESCs lol

6 Likes

I PROMISE that if its still there after I finish my current build and the one I have planned after that, I will buy it.

any chance you’d be interested in trading the infinity hubs for a set of newbee pentagrams? @zero_ads

1 Like

Yeah I’d be interested, PM me.

How much you want for the M1 Drives and ABEC Adapters.